Bristol & Bath 2020

Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

Do you want a WhatsAppp group set up to arrange meets etc?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a WhatsApp group set up to allow quick messages and meets to be arranged?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/20 at 23:50

Hi all,

Hopefully you are all busy tinkering away and scratching that upgraditis itch... I seem to have come out in a whole body rash...but enough about that!

I am planning to be at the Riverside Inn, Saltford on Thursday 6th Feb at 7-9pm to kick off this years Pub Meets - unless anyone has an alternative they'd like to try?

A quick look forward to the year that I can think of:

14 Feb - Castle Coombe - Slip & Grip track day - hoping for some damp/dry fun - anyone else going?

21 Mar Castle Coombe - BMC Great Western Sprint - good opportunity to meet up and chat and watch

7 April  - Castle Coombe - PJs Track day - Anyone else blowing the cobwebs out?

2-4 May Stoneliegh Kit Car Show

23 May- Llandow CKC Track Day 

19/20 Jun Santa Pod - Kitfest

25/26 Jul Newark Kit Car Show

7/8 Nov Royal Bath and West, Shepton Mallett - Classic and Resto Show - With Dorset WSCC

I'd also like to fit in somewhere....

More meet ups with the local WSCC - Dorset, Devon, South Wales, Wiltshire, Cotswolds etc

TBC      - Caffeine & Machine joint meet up

TBC      - Brecon Beacons/Monmouth Run Out

TBC      - Concorde visit and Photo Shoot

TBC      - Clifton Suspension Bridge Photo shoot

TBC     - Bath Crescent Photo Shoot

TBC     - Treasure Hunt

TBC      - Dyno Power Run /Corner weight session (It's not a competition honest...)

TBC     - Welsh 500 - I made this up, but in essence round the coast of wales and back down through the middle! Basic camping... 

And finally, I  know that a number of other WSCC groups use WhatsApp to arrange meets and co-ordinate activities so please vote on the attached Poll?

Any other thoughts....

Regards

Chris 

@Master O

@1991westy

@spm

@king

@SXRORY

@Hadz

@TrackNail

@CrisisWolf

@jimthedrummer

@The Machinist

@Ian Fraser

@malmesburylane

@JulianE

@Newton

@Dave Wartnaby

@Robert Beaumont

@Martin#30

@Craig Latham

@Wobblyprop

@djm

@crag

@bdy5600

@Martin251184

@David tucker

@Dommo

@JohnWM2

@ArcenPower

@franco2141

Happy new year. What is the best way to book the track day on the 7th of April who’s going.  Can’t do Thursday nights. 

HNY Dave,

That is with PJs Trackdays on Facebook

£140 

£60 deposit If you could PayPal friends and family to johner2001@blueyonder.co.uk 

remainder pride 6 weeks before the date.

done them before and good fun, normally plenty of westy’s there.

happy yo alternate club nights and locations too?

what about Tuesdays 

Hi, new member and potential owner here! 

Not got a Westy yet, would it be ok to come along to a meet to meet people and maybe pick a few people's brains please? Got lots of questions, chief among which at the moment is car or bike-engined car!

I live near Llandow so I will pop over and get some photos.  I would be up for meeting up for a Brecon Beacons drive and possibly a trip to Caffine and Machine.  

We have a baby due in mid Feb though, so I'm not sure if I'll be doing much car stuff this year.

I'm planning to go to Stoneleigh.  I usually drive up through the Cotswolds quite early.

@Martin251184 and anyone else,if you'd like to be included on the WhatsApp please PM me your phone number and I'll add you?

@Pickle Please do come along to a meeting as there is a wealth of experience and variety of machines to look at - though Winter is best for buying, possibly not the best for driving!

@kik1.6se That would be great to see you there and also join in with a blat or two! I have 2 small kids as well so understand the limitations...

• 1 month later...

Just to chime in. I'd be up for a South Wales blat. Looking to get the car out for a few miles this year. 

Llandow track day would also be good but 23rd May is out for me.