Peak District Run, Sunday 30 May, 10am Quackers

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Great run out today it was good to catch up with you all . As ever the day was top notch and good fun Thanks @Julie Hall - Peak District AO for another memorable outing ,my Daughter loved it and can’t wait till the next one ,She especially liked the scenery and being with so many other similar cars .

Thanks to @RobH72 for leading us back to the A50 ( Lauren thinks we should meet up with you again ) and @Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO For the blat over the tops to meet up with the others at the start ,an exciting 15 mins or so Lauren loved that .

18F5CFB2-620A-46E0-9B82-7C90567F021C.jpeg

B1D11F7E-42D2-4400-8E01-77E7EAEE52FB.jpeg

1D4F4067-F600-43B0-B368-8682C1F8E639.jpeg

AA5762AB-E57C-4B86-BBC8-B09F14D5DA98.jpeg

• Like 9

@Weekend Warrior you are welcome Steve, good to see you again mate. We will have to arrange something over your neck of the woods soon 👍

Ali and I had a great day. Thanks too those that organised it all, we found the mix of people, cars, the drive out and food stops a perfect blend. Was great too meet some fellow owners. I’ve been a member of various car and bike clubs over the years, and can honestly say, that this one tops them all. We shall return! Cheers, Ian & Ali.

• Like 8

Becky and I also had a great day! a big thanks to julie and all involved in organising also great to meet everyone along the way will see you all again soon 😎 

• Like 3

image.png.f477d923c4d959a4077f77fcb9df6fb6.png

image.png.8746978ead2d8bd58cb0debfa0b569c1.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well what a perfect day for my first outing of 2021. Planned meticulously as always by Julie.  A big thank you to @BillyPeefor herding a few of us stragglers and showing us such truly spectacular scenery . 

Great to see familiar faces after so long and lots of new faces.

thanks as always.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1