Peak District Run, Sunday 30 May, 10am Quackers

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Quackers Cafe at Thornbridge Hall, Ashford-in-the-water, Nr Bakewell, DE45 1NZ, 10am on Bank Holiday Sunday 30th May.

After a brew and a cake we will follow a carefully planned route around the Peak District, avoiding the tourists, and finish off with a spot of lunch.

The current weather forecast is dry and 20 degrees so let's hope it stays that way. Who is joining us?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

Meet at Quackers Cafe at Thornbridge Hall, Ashford-in-the-water, Nr Bakewell, DE45 1NZ, 10am on Bank Holiday Sunday 30th May.

After a brew and a cake we will follow a carefully planned route around the Peak District, avoiding the tourists, and finish off with a spot of lunch.

The current weather forecast is dry and 20 degrees so let's hope it stays that way. Who is joining us?

Me and young Charlie will be there (if I can prise him out if his pit)

• Like 2

@David lear @David Bennett @Russ Bridgewater This will be a good day out too! I'm not 100% sure If I'll be there, but you'll still be welcomed without me leading your there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, of course, all club members are welcome 👍

• Like 2

Not us  🥵 were working !! So the sun will definitely be shining on you, don’t forget your suntan cream 😎 Andy and Becky 

• Sad 2

Sorry , we are camping (in the same area)

Have a good one...Theeeee sun has got his hat on :sun: 

• Sad 2

Inaugural visit to the peaks? Cake! Count me in.  Looking forward to the meet.  HB 

• Like 5

Sounds like a plan, count me in too 👍

• Like 3

I should be there, too. (Still on shakedown though so, may have to peel off, but fingers crossed!)

• Like 4

I will come on one of these but can’t make that one unfortunately.

• Like 1

There's a very good chance we will be in this continent for the foreseeable future, so weather permitting count Margaret and me in :t-up::yellow-westy:

• Like 4