Peak District Run, Sunday 30 May, 10am Quackers

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

2 minutes ago, Andy83 said:

I'm going to come along and say hello this time meeting up with @RobH72in the morning 👍

We've a little convoy (breaker, breaker, rubber duck!) going from Willington Services at 8:45 am (just south of Derby) with @Andy83 and @HB46443 if anyone else wants to join 😂

• Like 2

I'll be there too. First outing if the year !!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, neptune said:

I'll be there too. First outing if the year !!

Can I tag along?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RobH72 said:

We've a little convoy (breaker, breaker, rubber duck!) going from Willington Services at 8:45 am (just south of Derby) with @Andy83 and @HB46443 if anyone else wants to join 😂

I'll be going that way guys. Northbound services I take it? Meeting at 0845 or leaving at 0845? (it's gonna take me an hour and 20 to get there!) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trevturtle said:

Sorry , we are camping (in the same area)

Hope you know where 😉

Have a great time!

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Hope you know where 😉

Yep... and we're taking onions.. so no need for threatening phone calls about onion homicide required.

"..... or the onion gets it"  🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Trevturtle said:

Yep... and we're taking onions.. so no need for threatening phone calls about onion homicide required.

"..... or the onion gets it"  🤣

It'll make your eyes water 😉 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I'll be going that way guys. Northbound services I take it? Meeting at 0845 or leaving at 0845? (it's gonna take me an hour and 20 to get there!) 

Hi @Stuart,

It's a shared services on the A50/A38 junction just north of Burton on Trent (so no worries about north or south).

It will take about an hour (with a fuel stop to top up in Wirksworth) from there so we will have to on the road for 9am at the latest 👍

2 hours ago, Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster said:

Can I tag along?

My car's at my mum's near Loughborough but happy to meet you at M1 j24a services

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, neptune said:

My car's at my mum's near Loughborough but happy to meet you at M1 j24a services

I'll make my own way there then in that case, that leaves me a little more flexibility.

• Like 1

Just now, Quinten Uijldert - Webmaster said:

I'll make my own way there then in that case, that leaves me a little more flexibility.

Will be good to see your new toy and all the changes you've made

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RobH72 said:

Hi @Stuart,

It's a shared services on the A50/A38 junction just north of Burton on Trent (so no worries about north or south).

It will take about an hour (with a fuel stop to top up in Wirksworth) from there so we will have to on the road for 9am at the latest 👍

Cheers @RobH72 got you. Other side of A38 from Toyota factory. I'll aim to get there 0845 but if I'm not there before 9 don't wait. Ta for the heads up on the fuel stop too. See you Sunday unless the weather forecast dramatically changes. Looking forward

Edited to add that's called Derby and Burton services though? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Cheers @RobH72 got you. Other side of A38 from Toyota factory. I'll aim to get there 0845 but if I'm not there before 9 don't wait. Ta for the heads up on the fuel stop too. See you Sunday unless the weather forecast dramatically changes. Looking forward

Edited to add that's called Derby and Burton services though? 

Yes, that's the one opposite the Toyota Factory 

See you Sunday 👍

• Like 1

Count me in for this one ,it’s been too long since I joined in on a Peaks run . I’m bringing my 14 yr old if I can drag her out of bed ,I’ll probably put the windscreen back on as no doubt she’ll want to grunt at me every now and then 😂 

@RobH72 I’ll Aim to meet up with your crew and join the convoy ,if I’m not there by 9 leave without me and I’ll catch up .👍

• Like 4