• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

15 cars so far, no pressure then 😛

The breakfast menu at Quackers is easy, you can choose between this

801762764_scake.jpg.7d416a2b38ef893f267a06e2444c1284.jpg

or this

1269355270_sausagerolls.thumb.jpg.b811ffa48686b68ae2f7ff5320f88bee.jpg

or why choose? just have both :devil:

My Co-pilot wants to know if you really have cake for breakfast ,and if so can she have ice cream with it 😂😂

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Count me in for this one ,it’s been too long since I joined in on a Peaks run . I’m bringing my 14 yr old if I can drag her out of bed ,I’ll probably put the windscreen back on as no doubt she’ll want to grunt at me every now and then 😂 

@RobH72 I’ll Aim to meet up with your crew and join the convoy ,if I’m not there by 9 leave without me and I’ll catch up .👍

Great news, be good to see you 👍

• Like 2

Cake for breakfast is the one thing putting me off coming. Then I saw the sausage rolls. See you all Sunday.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ianali said:

Cake for breakfast is the one thing putting me off coming. Then I saw the sausage rolls. See you all Sunday.

If you're are heading up this way, you are welcome to join the convoy from Willington Services (A38/A50). Looks like we may have about half a dozen cars leaving there at about 9am 👍

• Thanks 1

Just now, LukeW said:

This will be a shame to miss, I’m in!

@RobH72 I will see you at services 08:45 👍🏼

Great news mate, see you Sunday morning 👍

• Like 1

I’ll also bring the magnet! It was with me all day on Monday around Donington park and held everything in place. 🤣

• Haha 4

Will anyone be driving from East Yorkshire area? I will be coming from Hull if anyone fancies meeting on the way?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Will anyone be driving from East Yorkshire area? I will be coming from Hull if anyone fancies meeting on the way?

I’ll be traveling round the Lincoln bypass then A57 to A1 Markham Moor. Appreciate this route might be too far south for you but if not, please drop me a note and we can agree a suitable meeting point. 

Andrew 

ps. I don’t know if @AndyMM is coming but if so he travels from Cleethorpes which might be better for you. 

11 hours ago, Julie Hall - Peak District AO said:

15 cars so far, no pressure then 😛

I guess you need to re-count!!  

• Haha 3

Oh did we not say, with no Stoneleigh, so far this year the whole Club's coming for Cake in the Peaks!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, RobH72 said:

If you're are heading up this way, you are welcome to join the convoy from Willington Services (A38/A50). Looks like we may have about half a dozen cars leaving there at about 9am 👍

Thanks for that. May well join you there, but obviously don’t hang around waiting. Not the best at early starts...

• Like 1

Sorry I can't make it, sounds like it's going to be a great gathering, and the forecast is good.👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1