• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I think you have to wait until MSV email you the link to the check in Martyn. I haven't received it yet.

Thanks Andrew - You are probably correct.. below is off their site.. I read the part about completing asap as meaning asap.. but obviously now rereading it.. it is once the mail has been received...

And the 22nd is not yet within the 7 - 10 days!

ONLINE CHECK-IN SYSTEM

MSVT NEWS MAY 2020

Updated 1st June

MSV trackdays will require all those taking part on track to complete our Online Check-in System (OCS). This must be completed prior to the track day.

Approx 7-10 days prior to the track day you will receive our 'final joining instructions' by email (check spam/junk folder). This will be re sent a day or two prior to capture any late bookings. This will have essential new rules and info to read and will also include an event specific link to the online check-in system.

OCS has two stages to it. The first two stages need to be completed asap. This will involve entering basic contact details of you as a rider/driver and reading/agreeing to the points indicated on the online indemnity. 

The second stage is an online briefing. This will be available 24hrs prior to the event. You need to revisit the same email and link to access the briefing.

If you have booked others - then simply forward on the email to them to also complete.

On the day of the track day, the registration team have to check OCS to confirm it shows you have completed both stages. Only then can we look at your licence and issue a wristband to take part. All participants that have not completed both stages will have to go outside and complete it using their phone/tablet (hop onto the MSV wifi), then come back in.

Please email in with queries and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Its all very busy

8 minutes ago, Mole said:

And the 22nd is not yet within the 7 - 10 days!

Are you counting the sleeps? 😄

Yes..until the 16th...which is first one...but weather forecast is wet!

will be interesting with the 108 db  limit...hopefully the rain won't be that loud!

23 minutes ago, Mole said:

Yes..until the 16th...which is first one...but weather forecast is wet!

will be interesting with the 108 db  limit...hopefully the rain won't be that loud!

Plenty of time for the weather to change before the 16th.. 

Is Phil joining you on the 22nd Donny now?

Yes..we are both doing 16th and 22nd..as a warm up to Cadwell on the 9th.. car gets a good testing each day with almost non stop all day..plus with the heavy payload it has to cart around!

Let's hope the tyres hold out if not will be after another set of R1Rs..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RussH said:

Get AR1s 

Don't think they are any good in the wet..and bearing in mind we are coming into British summer..going to need a good wet tyre!!!! 

If I can't get R1R I will have a look at it..but I do think the r1r is a great alrounder...

Road tyres if you want something that works in all conditions 😀 They were absolutely ideal during a torrential downpour last Friday (massive puddles in the paddock, I was one of only 3 cars left on track), and still fast enough in the bone dry to murder various 911 GT3s, the odd Atom and every Caterham including a 620R... I know I sound like a broken record but... I really do think more people should give them a go.

XSP_1213

• Like 1

And there was me thinking it was because of your driving skills..but really it is the set of road tyres!!

I will consider it for my next set..!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Back to Oulton 26th Aug.

Have had a reply from MSV. We can have the group discount if it's all paid in a big lump.. ulp.

Now I don't fancy paying a big lump up front, but I don't mind doing it after everyone's paid me first? Can we all do bank transfers?

10% discount is worth about £25 each .. a Jerry can of fuel?

Yay or nay?

@syman84

@RussH

@Andy (Sycho)

@EBD Engineering

@LukeW

• Like 1

How many spaces are left Andrew?

id like to see if Lionel 2 survives Cadwell / how close Deathfield is to completion...

6 minutes ago, RussH said:

How many spaces are left Andrew?

I didn't get as far as asking Russ. I cant imagine it's anywhere near full yet, but I wouldn't like to leave it till after Cadwell

1 minute ago, AdamR said:

Add me to the list Cap'n 😁 Happy to get funds to you whenever. Appreciate your work!

Thanks Adam.. I can never remember if you're a Reed a Read or even a Rede? 

• Haha 1