What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

52 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

I’m hoping this means I can turn up a little later - maybe arrive around 9 and be on track before 10. Will give me more time around stupid-o’clock kick off.  

you could just arrive late and start at 10 even if everyone else starts earlier 

5 minutes ago, RussH said:

you could just arrive late and start at 10 even if everyone else starts earlier 

I was late for an MSV Oulton day, .. arrived just as people were turfing out of the briefing. Went and signed on, and was told there was a late brief at I think 9-30. There were quite a few late comers, and the briefing was  .. brief, and we were told we couldn't do sighting laps .. dam! 😉 I think I was about ready to go on track the same time as everyone else.

im going to get cadwell out of the way before i book anything else. being as ive never actually driven my new car on track. i hope that i can get to anglesey at some point this year as well ive never actually achieved a full day there

8 hours ago, EBD Engineering said:

im going to get cadwell out of the way before i book anything else.

The problem with that is if you wait until after Cadwell, all of July and most of August will likely be booked up if the current rate continues.

Would like to get to Anglesey too, but that's definitely requires a stop over for me. 

When is Caldwell park?

Knockhill is my local circuit but we are no where near ready for track days up here 

18 minutes ago, Welshiejon said:

When is Caldwell park?

Knockhill is my local circuit but we are no where near ready for track days up here 

There's a few of us doing Cadwell July 9th, but the event is full. You could try for the reserve list if you're desperate. (MSV)

I usually get up to Knockhill once or twice a year. Half days and evening sessions are no good to me, and at the moment there's only one full day in September. I was assured they were gong to start updating their calendar from today .. no change yet as far as I can see..

25 minutes ago, Welshiejon said:

When is Caldwell park?

as Andrew say its full in july now.

we are aiming for a 12th Aug at oulton if you fancy that though

Msv have relaxed their car sharing rules..now allowed to share.. as long as we sanitise between drivers! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mole said:

I don't think I can do Oulton so looking for something else in August..

Is it the date or the location that you cant do?

1 hour ago, Mole said:

Msv have relaxed their car sharing rules..now allowed to share.. as long as we sanitise between drivers! 

Does that include Cadwell in July?