• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

@Andrew I'm keen for Oulton on the 26th August 

4 (unless Simon is planning on using Lionel 2 in which case 3.5) 

31 minutes ago, RussH said:

4 (unless Simon is planning on using Lionel 2 in which case 3.5) 

You will be in the westy by then so I can take the blade or Lionel 2

I think we may be five? 

I'll give MSV a call and see if I can set it up with the current names. Hopefully it'll not be as full as Cadwell was, so we may have more time to get booked on.

I have a holiday in Wales that week - although it’s uncertain I need to wait and see what happens with that first. 

Phoned MSV this morning and spoke to a young lady.. she said due to them all working from home they can't do the group booking thing.. I said they did a couple of weeks ago? Tried to speak to someone else but got no joy. Have given them a bit of an explanation and a list of names in an email and she said she would try circulating it to the rest of the crew.

Awaiting reply..

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LukeW said:

@Andrew I'm interested in Oulton on the 26th August as ive just booked the day off.

If you can give me your name .. Luke ???? I'll add it to the list if we get anywhere with this. 

Have you managed to use the online checkin system for MSV? I am being very slow or it is difficult to find and use.. I keep finding the blurb saying use it but I cannot actually find it to do stage one of the process...

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

22 minutes ago, Mole said:

Have you managed to use the online checkin system for MSV? I am being very slow or it is difficult to find and use.. I keep finding the blurb saying use it but I cannot actually find it to do stage one of the process...

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

I think you have to wait until MSV email you the link to the check in Martyn. I haven't received it yet.