What’s your next track day going to be?

TAFKARM

Cheers Simon, here today with Barny!

Something that might interest you - I've had no issues with noise :)

10 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Brilliant stuff 

4 hours ago, AdamR said:

Cheers Simon, here today with Barny!

We need a huuuuuge write up Adam. 🙂 Do the covid precautions taken seem OK etc etc.

I've seen a lot of really noisy cars at Donny's 98 days, never seen them chucked off. 👍

I'll try and write something up when my brain feels better. I have no photos, video or anything! It was a bit of a weird day, not really feeling it (apart from during a monster downpour when the track was very quiet!) for some reason.

The covid stiff from an organisational point of view was "job done" IMO, but people mostly acted as normal in the paddock. The no passenger rule was a bit daft, as people who had driven there in the same car couldn't then go out on track together, but understandable under "rules is rules".

Yeah, lots of very noisy (and expensive!) stuff there today but still thought I might have had an issue. Can't complain though!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, AdamR said:

I have no photos, video or anything!

Go directly to the naughty step! 🙂

37 minutes ago, AdamR said:

The covid stiff from an organisational point of view was "job done" IMO, but people mostly acted as normal in the paddock. The no passenger rule was a bit daft, as people who had driven there in the same car couldn't then go out on track together, but understandable under "rules is rules".

I think MSV are allowing passengers from the same household.. it says in their blurb..

Yes, sorry, I wasn't clear. You needed to being proof such as utility bill! My point was that it's stupid to drive there in the same car (without a "face covering") then have to go 1 up on circuit with a lid on!

52 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Yes, sorry, I wasn't clear. You needed to being proof such as utility bill! My point was that it's stupid to drive there in the same car (without a "face covering") then have to go 1 up on circuit with a lid on!

Did you have a potential passenger with you Adam? 

How was the day? Did the Lobster have enough legs for Donington? 🙂

I see Knockhill have updated their calendar now. They've added July 5th (Full day open pitlane)  .. just a bit close to Cadwell on the 9th for me. 

So 14th Sep is probably the one I'll aim for. 

35 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Did you have a potential passenger with you Adam? 

How was the day? Did the Lobster have enough legs for Donington? 🙂

I didn't, but Barny did (Marto) and the two lads next to us had driven down from Edinburgh that morning in the car together 😆

Found the limiter coming into the chicane fairly easily even on the road tyres. Didn't really enjoy the day somehow - Barny has a couple of little vids and some photos that I'll put in the Lobster thread when I have time :yes:

• Like 1

On 05/06/2020 at 09:56, Andrew said:

So, Oulton.

Aug 12th with MSV or Aug 4th with Javelin? 

Shout up. 🙂 

I would rather do the MSV day but timing doesn't work for me, I could only do 4th.

59 minutes ago, AdamR said:

I would rather do the MSV day but timing doesn't work for me, I could only do 4th.

What about the later MSV date, 26th Aug?

Trying to please all of the people all of the time. 🙂

Thanks, appreciate the extra research!

That's a possible for me - bit of a shake-up at work, and not yet sure how it'll work out past the first week in August. Go with consensus and I'll tag along if I can.

Just been reading back through this thread re Oulton.. I'm losing the will to live.. 😉

Quite a few cant do the 12th .. and some don't like Javelin.. 

How about a show of hands for 26th Aug  with MSV? If we can get five I'll see if I can set up a discount.

I'm going to Mallory Park on Wednesday, anyone else going?

Andrew..I think I am out for Oulton at the moment.. doesn't help with your five..but at least it's a definitive..for now!!

Will do it sometime.. just don't think this year..

Unless I change my mind later!!!