Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

On 02/02/2019 at 15:55, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Given how many people keep huge files of receipts and paperwork, how about a nice, smart leather bound, (or similar) classic car log book style folder, but say an A4 ring binder, that all the cars documents could be kept in. If you wanted to be really swish with it, you could include branded, pre-labelled dividers, too.

Really like the sound of that, having a nice folder, So you can keep the full history of the car to reference in one place. 

• Like 4

@AdgeC when we get the new range in. I'll list size chart for all items. As you mentioned different clothing brands vary massively at times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

@Thrustyjust we will throughout the year offer bulk boys which will be exclusive to WSCC members.

Hmmm 'Bulk boys' our new parts fella has quickly worked out TJ :p

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

@IanK (Bagpuss) Thank you for highlight my error. I have now amended. 

@Thrustyjust apologies. I need to proofread better next time.

Freudian slip, I think!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

@IanK (Bagpuss) Thank you for highlight my error. I have now amended. 

@Thrustyjust apologies. I need to proofread better next time.

Ignore @IanK (Bagpuss) Patrick................. he's the one that has shares in anything pink, paint , coolant and this time of year , nose :d

And its not bulk Ian, its just a thermal jacket for my six pack :ph34r:

• Haha 3

On 01/02/2019 at 16:17, Thrustyjust said:

Is that a typical brummie with a clenched fist looking for a fight ? :d

I'm going through the thread and I've just reread this, absolute quality! In truth you're not far wrong :laugh:

• Haha 1

With the clothing, have some where the branding is not so obvious/in your face. Sometimes its nice to wear something a bit more subtle, i.e. black on black printing/embroidery, just a small logo, no logo but a little tab, etc.

A sticker for the tin top. Again, subtle but for those in the know to spot you, i.e. not a big "my other car is a Westfield!"... maybe just a small sunrise logo with clear backing?

Gloves

+1 for garage banner

+1 for including random stickers in orders (for putting on tool box, car, laptop, etc.)

• Like 6

Just a thought.  We went on a touring holiday last year in our Westfield and it was impossible to find waterproof bags that fit inside the boot tub. Ours is a Seight with long range fuel tank which makes the problem worse. To walk into a B&B or hotel with your belongings in a bin bag is not really the style. Sausage shaped bags, like tent bags, would be great and people could buy as many as they need to suit their  tub shape. You could go as far as having some that are more robustly made for more precious bits of kit. Westfield logo on black bags?  Simple, cheap, desirable and easily postable. Maybe I should make some.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Just a thought.  We went on a touring holiday last year in our Westfield and it was impossible to find waterproof bags that fit inside the boot tub. Ours is a Seight with long range fuel tank which makes the problem worse. To walk into a B&B or hotel with your belongings in a bin bag is not really the style. Sausage shaped bags, like tent bags, would be great and people could buy as many as they need to suit their  tub shape. You could go as far as having some that are more robustly made for more precious bits of kit. Westfield logo on black bags?  Simple, cheap, desirable and easily postable. Maybe I should make some.....

Lomo bags with the Westfield logo on them

• Like 5