Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

I thought a square umbrella was a wind-up at first, don't know why but hand something like this in mind

Image result for square umbrellas

Only pulling your leg lol

• Haha 1

Big brollies are fantastic when needed.

I would have one from you if it was just a bit longer to go further behind the seat and project over the boot a little more.

Screenshot 2019-02-01 at 14.55.04.png

• Like 3

Westfield logo sew on/iron on embroidered patch. WSCC one would be good also. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonjh1964 said:

Black umbrella with a silver logo like the carbon lightweight jacket

842282447_WestfieldCarbonjacket.jpg.9a53d68e6e11941b6f175b110ffbbc24.jpg

Is that a typical brummie with a clenched fist looking for a fight ? :d

• Haha 1

Many thanks for the input, greatly appreciated. 

Have a good weekend! Catch back up Monday.

I think what would be nice is a Westfield sticker sheet or a couple of stickers whenever someone buys anything ?  Also things in parts like the carbon wing mirror covers. They sold in minutes. Think about having 30 or 40 sets at that price, as was a great price . Turnover is great with a sensible margin !

• Like 1

As said earlier, well done Patrick, at last someone from the factory that we can interact with. We spoke on the phone a couple of weeks ago, you came across as a top bloke and you even called me back when you said you would, it's all very refreshing and lets hope there is plenty more of it.

The neck buff is a great idea, nice and thick material, in black, dotted with the Westfield logo. 

Also a low price slipper bag and a higher price, quality, man bag, with the Westfield logo would be useful. 

I love the Westfield logo (can you guess), it promotes the brand, rather than random seven style cars. We have a class brand here and we should be proud of it.

• Like 3

Westfield branded lanyard. 

• Like 1

Clothing always goes down well:

(I know some has already been mentioned)

Snood/buff/neck warmer type things

T-shirts

Hoodys

fleeces

outer layers

beanies/caps etc

gloves

A typical list, BUT, making sure that you included proper layered type products, including wind stopper layers as well as water proofs is a key way to differentiate from the norm, that goes beyond just badges/printing/embroidering.

Brollies are always popular, specialty cockpit covering styles.

Luggage. Take a look at the number of owners doing everything from track day stop overs to full continental expeditions. Luggage that was designed to fit in and on Westfields, from boot bags with built in straps to attach to the roll bar, through to tall thin style bags that would go behind the seats etc. Tunnel saddle bags are great, but owners don't always have room for the traditional SBfS style, what about  effectively making something similar to the two pouches that hang down either side of the tunnel, but as separate items, that could be attached to the tunnel sides or inner side panels by press studs or similar?

Given how many people keep huge files of receipts and paperwork, how about a nice, smart leather bound, (or similar) classic car log book style folder, but say an A4 ring binder, that all the cars documents could be kept in. If you wanted to be really swish with it, you could include branded, pre-labelled dividers, too.

Smart phone/iPad covers...

Its all about raising brand awareness and at the same time making owners feel part of something bigger when they're out and about, AND  things around the home etc that remind them of the car and inspire them to get out and about with it.

• Like 6

Just a thought on clothing, a size guide is essential IMHO. One companies L, is often somebody else's XL or M!

A simple guide takes the guesswork out (hopefully). Doesn't take account of people's optimistic view of themselves though :p

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 13:27, AdgeC said:

Just a thought on clothing, a size guide is essential IMHO. One companies L, is often somebody else's XL or M!

A simple guide takes the guesswork out (hopefully). Doesn't take account of people's optimistic view of themselves though :p

You still on small pants then @AdgeC ? :laugh:

• Haha 1

@Thrustyjust we will throughout the year offer bulk buys which will be exclusive to WSCC members.

Edited by Westfield Parts Dept
mis spelt word.

@Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO thank you for the positive comment. I do remember the phone cal.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll forward these on to our team and discuss. Some fantastic ideas so far from all members.

Yes our brand is amazing. The cars really captured my imagination. I knew from the moment I walked in this is what I wanted to do for a job. It's the passion that keeps the brand pushing forward.

• Like 1