Abingdon Track Day 18th July 2014

Dommo

Are we planning to do the 0800 meet at East Swindon Sainsburys again?

Yup, seem to recall 07:50 being banded around but that may have been for my benefit

• Like 1

You were on time last time! Think it was Paul that was late, then needed petrol. I won't be stopping if it's raining. Fingers crossed.

Tho shall bring wet weather gear this time - might improve the aero  :)

I have just spent a little while working on mine.

Gave it a quick clean, followed by checking and adjusting tyre pressures, engine oil check and top up, coolant check, all coolant hose jubilee clips checked.

Spare wheel has been taken off already (can I get the rack to 'push' into the car - hell no), fitted a few modifications (sadly not the harnesses in time!), full tank of fuel, fluids and pressures to be done.

Whats the tool list? I've got some sockets/allen keys/scissor jack I can bring. Trolley jack is a tad large to fit in the car but can bring it if people want.

I have got a very basic toolkit that I keep in the car at all times, as well as a scissor jack and wheel brace.

Quick question - I know we have to wear long sleeves, are we required to wear gloves?

Nope - long sleeves, long trousers, helmet. Done.

Quick question - I know we have to wear long sleeves, are we required to wear gloves?

Yes white ones!

Yes white ones!

It's not snooker Chris  ;)

Weather forecast is looking awful, we need everyone to do the "anti rain" dance 

Here's me on the case, Gary

ScreenShot2014-07-14at165229.png

• Like 1