Abingdon Track Day 18th July 2014

Dommo

Mike, I was turning the GoPro off ;)

Mike! Must have been a longtime since I have seen you!

Mike! Must have been a longtime since I have seen you!

:d  :laugh:  :p

100 miles on track has obviously taken its toll

Thanks for posting the Go pro footage, Matt.  And thanks for not trying to jump out... :d  :d  :d

October Hullavington day looks like a good option - birthday treat for me.

Go for October and I think we're guaranteed to break our run of dry track days :d

Next one at Abingdon is 29th August, so who is going to this one?

perhaps a new thread should be made

Go for October and I think we're guaranteed to break our run of dry track days :d

Too true. But same as Mike it would be a birthday treat for me too.

Perhaps - but I can't make that date. You'll have to find another honorary yellow member.

not me, outta the country :filfan:  :barfing:

By the time I'd got home through the Oxford rush hour, offloaded the Westfield into the garage, swapped my son's Z4M Coupé track day wheels for his runabout wheels so he could get off home to south London, had a curry and fed the cat, it was dark and the Good Lady was asleep! Fabulous day, glad to meet a couple of new people, and overtaken a couple of inferior sevens and some more mundane cars - just planning the next one but having done Hullavington last Friday and Abingdon today, my current account looks a bit like my tyres: tyred!

Good Night chaps! :t-up:

By the time I'd got home through the Oxford rush hour, offloaded the Westfield into the garage, swapped my son's Z4M Coupé track day wheels for his runabout wheels so he could get off home to south London, had a curry and fed the cat, it was dark and the Good Lady was asleep! Fabulous day, glad to meet a couple of new people, and overtaken a couple of inferior sevens and some more mundane cars - just planning the next one but having done Hullavington last Friday and Abingdon today, my current account looks a bit like my tyres: tyred!

Good Night chaps! :t-up:

It was good to meet you and chat - you should have moved up the paddock to join the rest of us.

The oxford traffic was particularly bad. It took me 15 mins to get ther this morning, and 75 miins to get home :bangshead:

not me, outta the country :filfan:  :barfing:

what about Mallory 15th August?

It was good to meet you and chat - you should have moved up the paddock to join the rest of us.

The oxford traffic was particularly bad. It took me 15 mins to get ther this morning, and 75 miins to get home :bangshead:

Likewise Gary! Once I'd dumped the trailer I was loath to hitch up and move, but I now see the error of my ways! :d

outta the country :filfan:  :barfing:

Mallory is defo in my sightlines though, maybe not yetthough, I need plenty of run off :blush:

Likewise Gary! Once I'd dumped the trailer I was loath to hitch up and move, but I now see the error of my ways! :d

Next time :t-up: