Abingdon Track Day 16th May 2014

Dommo

I thought you were looking after them which was why you could not come, you should come all day and go at 4.00!

no excuses about work, your sick friday!

Gary - to use the words of Mrs Doyle:

GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!GoOn!

You know you want to!

I would love to, but cant do it.

There is always June or July though  :d

Enjoying the weather today, has me debating roof on or off for the 45mins on the motorway tomorrow morning. Will be coming off at Sainsburys!

Even at 7am? Only had one motorway experience so far (it rained eventually but that beside) 

Doors on, roof off - you'll be fine.  Perfectly ok even at motorway speeds.

I'll hold you to that now Chris  :yellow-westy:

Wear a baseball cap or decent shades though - spent my morning commute being blinded by the sun the whole way in............... arrived at work nearly blind!!

Some of you guys are hardcore! Maybe after tomorrow I'll be broken in to your ways.

Just had a panic, noticed grill had come away from nose cone and lodged against radiator so quick repair hope this holds out!

Just had a panic, noticed grill had come away from nose cone and lodged against radiator so quick repair hope this holds out!

Have you checked your wheel nuts? :p

Yes I have torqued those up, you never know when those little bu***rs will come off LOL :)