4. Stuart (the stoat)

5. Mike (Mooch)

6. MattB (M444TTB)

7. Chris (Cjdad76)

8. Gavin (Geejay)

9. Dom (Dommo)

10. Max - Cammo MX5 #1

11. Ben - Cammo MX5 #2

Hi Folks, Just in case you don't know, the Cotswold area have negotiated with Ed and Natasha' that all Cotswold Westfield members will get, as we did last year, a free driving intruction session from the MSE Instructors and a written report about your Driving Skills.

It's well worthwhile but you will need to tell Natasha that you are a "Cotswold" member.  -- Any queries contact me directly on andrew@jasprint.com -- regret I am infrequent visitor to the club forum

Andrew Reeves AO for the cotswold area

That's worth having!  I didn't know the Cotswold Group were involved with this one, Andrew, but thanks for sorting this and for letting us know.

If you've not done a track day before, or if you have but without instruction, 20 mins with these guys is pure gold.   Snap 'em up, chaps!

It's well worthwhile but you will need to tell Natasha that you are a "Cotswold" member.  -- Any queries contact me directly on andrew@jasprint.com -- regret I am infrequent visitor to the club forum

When I booked I told Natasha I was a Cotswold Member, so I guess I'll remind MSE on the day to ensure I get tuition, good knows I'm going to need it!

Thank you for answering my question before I asked it.  I've been nervous since I was chucked out at Castle Combe years ago, and there are great variances between the dB meters, but I'm usually below 100, and have just repacked the silencer.

But I'm on holiday on 16th aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Hi Lawrie,

I have the exact same db meter used by MSE which is always available for members of the club to borrow.

I will try and remember to bring it to the next meet.

Tim.

Hi Folks, Just in case you don't know, the Cotswold area have negotiated with Ed and Natasha' that all Cotswold Westfield members will get, as we did last year, a free driving intruction session from the MSE Instructors and a written report about your Driving Skills.

It's well worthwhile but you will need to tell Natasha that you are a "Cotswold" member. -- Any queries contact me directly on andrew@jasprint.com -- regret I am infrequent visitor to the club forum

Andrew Reeves AO for the cotswold area

Excellent Andrew. Will you be there?

Hi Lawrie,

I have the exact same db meter used by MSE which is always available for members of the club to borrow.

I will try and remember to bring it to the next meet.

Tim.

If anyone has an 1800 Zetec let me know what your results are! 2000 Zetec maybe good enough and I'm sure I'll be fine.

If anyone has an 1800 Zetec let me know what your results are! 2000 Zetec maybe good enough and I'm sure I'll be fine.

You shouldn't have any issue, I run a 2.0 Zetec on throttle bodies and was tested under 90db @ 4500rpm.

Tell them max rpm is 6500 and they'll ask you to run at 4000 or 4500, take it up to this with a steady throttle, hold until reading has been taken and then back off slowly.

Mine was fairly close last time although I had a couple of decibels to spare I think. That's an 1800 Zetec on Weber 40DCOE carbs, filter fully under the bonnet, and a standard Westfield exhaust.