Abingdon Track Day 16th May 2014

Dommo

My mates 185bhp Caterham was 96db and another mates BMW 328 track car was 95db, I think I was quite a bit over but it did sound amazing on track and they both commented on how good it sounded !!

Where is the long range weather forecast Dom?

I'm going, Matt's going.... It's going to rain!

The wife has just reminded me she is going to Ireland on this day, which means I have to sort the kids out

Ah well, there is always June

My exhaust bung has arrived so I am in.  Just a small matter of putting it back together following the dry sump installation.

I'm planning on coming to this track day too!  MSE are a well organised organisation .

Also a mate who is a track day virgin is planning to come in his Cayman .... should be interesting! 

Now, where is that long range weather forecast??

The wife has just reminded me she is going to Ireland on this day, which means I have to sort the kids out

Ah well, there is always June

Yeah, June is a nice lass.  Bring her instead!!!

I'm in too....................  as my daughter would put it, only 35 sleeps to go!!

I'm assuming an 1800 Zetec is under 100dB!

You should be fine. My 1.8 zetec, on throttle bodies ranges from 93 to 98 depending on who's testing.

Abingdon is a great circuit for an Airfield day. MSE are a friendly outfit and their days are always well run.

If it's wet, go vary careful when entering the main runway - you have been warned! 

I was going to book keevil with them but as few from here going Abingdon I may come join you

If you are going Jacko I might book in and bring the new one :-) 

If you are going Jacko I might book in and bring the new one :-)

Can't get off work james