Kugawestie's MX5 SDV Build Thread - Now An Upgrade Thread

KugaWestie

I will take that as a compliment Cap'n :oops:

If it makes you feel better! :d;) Just kidding mate, I can talk, I'm no oil painting myself! :laugh:

Done some more work on the gelcoat this afternoon, and got the rest of the deep scratches out of the back of the tub.

I followed this up by applying a coat of wax to the whole tub and boot box as this is what was left to do after the other days efforts.

So now I have a nice shiny Westy just waiting to go - once DVLA and Royal Mail perform for me!

Ahh... blind faith in the unpredictable... twice :d

It's gonna be a loooong week

DVLA have performed

The RFL arrived in the post today, so I have ordered some number plates that will be delivered by midday tomorrow.

So I could well be out for my first blat either Friday night or definitely over the weekend :d

NOW STOP RAINING !!!

Yeah - STOP RAINING! Mine's ready to rumble as well and I wanna go play!

It's not raining here... seeing as that's of little use to me you're welcome to come over and borrow the weather :d

Thanks Dommo - sunny here as well now! One minute rain, next minute sun! Gamble time!

Reg number ends ABW - perfect Three Letter Acronym for A Blue Westfield :d

Well done last hurdle jumped, now for the upgrades and mods to start. Just been out myself for a post cr*p weekend bit of enjoyment, managed to fix my ignition warning light whilst I was about it, so chuffed.

Nice one.

Bob :d:yes:

Awful Bleedin' Weather

There must be more....

Awful Bleedin' Weather

There must be more....

I have a good one Mooch.........................Assisted By Wendon................................what a star he is :p

How true, how true...

All Bits Work....at least they did when they were fitted!

I have a good one Mooch.........................Assisted By Wendon................................what a star he is :p

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Always more than happy to offer words of advise :laugh: