Kugawestie's MX5 SDV Build Thread - Now An Upgrade Thread

KugaWestie

Nice choice, and nice wheels, too.   :yes:  :yes:

You won't be disappointed.  Had a couple of quick blats out on the R1Rs recently and they feel soooooo much better than the cheap rubber I had on before!  Can't wait for a good run around Hullavington to try them out propper like.

If I can't see them, they don't exist

Reminds me of the time about 12 Seveners went to Bordeaux for a week. We were staying at another club members place and other various villagers. All were vineyard owners and we were all sitting around gulping vast quantities of wine.

I went and sat by the pool and in the distance could see lightening. I watched this coming nearer and nearer.

Eventually I got up and went to the trestle tables outside the house and said that we should go inside as it was going to rain. One members wife jumped up and announced that as she couldn't see any rain it wasn't raining. As she sat down the heavens opens everyone got soaked. 

ooooo - they're nice those :yes:

Nice choice, and nice wheels, too.   :yes:  :yes:

You won't be disappointed.  Had a couple of quick blats out on the R1Rs recently and they feel soooooo much better than the cheap rubber I had on before!  Can't wait for a good run around Hullavington to try them out propper like.

Thanks - I am looking forward to giving them a run out now, just need the weather to improve!

Now - do I buy a tyre pen ???  :d  ;)

Gary,

tyres look good, interested in how they perform?

So as the wheels are on does that mean the gaiter is now fixed! ;)

Gary,

tyres look good, interested in how they perform?

So as the wheels are on does that mean the gaiter is now fixed! ;)

I started to set about the CV boot yesterday morning, but a closer inspection showed it to be fine, result. I think when I fitted the last one there must have been a bit of grease residue in the boot outside the clamp which had made the mess.

I was going to give it a run out today but then the snow came!!!