• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Applecross 2012

ziplob

Anyone meeting at Stirling Services en route to Kilmahog on Friday? If so, what time(ish)?

Will meet you all at the Green Welly....

Been out working on Westy today.. decided it was time to fit my carbon style pedal box cover.. as I bought it before last years Applecross :-) ... all done.. hopefully my feet will stay dry this time..

Sorted out all the crap in my boot box... organised my tools... most important being duct tape and cable ties lol

Gonna try and get a few runs out this week.. just to make sure all is well..... and that will be me sorted.. cant wait..

Looking pretty wet on Fri .. so far on the forecast :-(

Craig

I have been optimising the packing of my boot box, so far I have:

12 cans of wife beater.

Adjustable wrench

T bags

Kelly Kettle

Credit card

Duct tape

Tie wraps

WD40

I feel that something is missing but can't put my oily fingers on it.

MY BOOT BOX IS FULL 24 TINS OF MAGNERS 2LTS VODKA AND 5 BOTTLES GINGER BEER

Will meet you all at the Green Welly....

Been out working on Westy today.. decided it was time to fit my carbon style pedal box cover.. as I bought it before last years Applecross :-) ... all done.. hopefully my feet will stay dry this time..

Sorted out all the crap in my boot box... organised my tools... most important being duct tape and cable ties lol

Gonna try and get a few runs out this week.. just to make sure all is well..... and that will be me sorted.. cant wait..

Looking pretty wet on Fri .. so far on the forecast :-(

Craig

What time at the Welly Craig ?

Anyone meeting at Stirling Services en route to Kilmahog on Friday? If so, what time(ish)?

Planning on leaving home round 08:30, so could drop in at Stirling services on the way by, 08:50ish. Let me know if you're going to be there.

Matt

I've seen 3 different forecasts today - two said pi$$ing down and one said slightly pi$$ing down but Friday is a while away yet, so we'll see.

Gauranteed to get soaked at some point though!

How are we for a gazebo this year, did we get a 2nd/bigger one?

Bob, did you do Applecross 2012 stickers for us this year?

Applecross stickers done, stirling services for 8.45.

DOV'S DINER

Hi Chaps and Chapesses (don't know if that's a real word ) how are you all .

Right then the dinner! It looks like we're knocking on for 30 mouths to feed ,so here's the menu. ???

Friday BBQ Usual burgers sausage, spicy chicken wings and probably pork chops ,salad .

Crisps, fizzy pop ,ETC

Saturday breakfast 9 till 10 am 2 rashers of bacon ,sausage on a roll beans on toast or cereals , .loads of tea & coffee or fruit juice.

Sunday breakfast, time TBC probably toast and beans or cereal loads of tea &coffee .

Myself and Kev 91 on the BBQ and any helpers to the breakfast duties are very welcome . :p

Should work out about £7 per head for whole weekend!

Here's to a good one ! :t-up: Wee Dov p.s Bob MIND THE GAZEBO

Hope you all have a good time, and the swedish women's beach vollyball team get very cold and wet and need snuggles.

Take plenty of pics, and not just of swedes.

Doug

Shamefully I have to let you know that we, the East Yorshire lot (3 Westies and a Boxster) have cancelled our trip up. Rightly or wrongly we jointly decided that the forecast just doesn't look good enough for the trip as we're coming a long way. :down:

It's a shame as we were really looking forward to it. The 270 mile trip to Nurburg last year was a long one and that was on motorways so the 485 mile back from Skye on the Monday would be a killer in the rain. :blush:

Have a good one and I hope it stays at least a little bit dry for you.

Steve