Applecross 2012

ziplob

Think it might be time to fit a tap in the floor of the Westy. looking at the forecast methinks I am gonna need it :-)

Craig

Think it might be time to fit a tap in the floor of the Westy. looking at the forecast methinks I am gonna need it :-)

Craig

Yeah, the 3 forecasts I've been watching now have '98% precipitation' almost across the board for all 3 days. Oh well, never mind.....

FUN is ready are you ready for FUN.........

packing.jpg

The weather prediction (radar rain) is much better for Friday.

Angus is fitting a hood to his HOOD just in case!

• Like 1

FUN is ready are you ready for FUN.........

packing.jpg

The weather prediction (radar rain) is much better for Friday.

Angus is fitting a hood to his HOOD just in case!

How much lead have you put in the nose cone to couterbalance?

• Like 1

Yeah, the 3 forecasts I've been watching now have '98% precipitation' almost across the board for all 3 days. Oh well, never mind.....

It could be worse, at least you've got a windscreen and half hood. Bob & Kev will need snorkels with their aero screens!

You wont here lorna complaining ? Till she takes here helmet off me and kev sre real men

It's only a touch of rain, I've got my wet suit looked out anyhow.

Bob, how does that old saying go again?? :p

Guys, sorry that I've been so quiet recently. Something quite personal has come up and I may not be able to go now :-(( If I can go, I'll just see you at the Green Welly. If not, Hut3 will be available to anyone who wants it - booked in my name.

Hope I can make it ..

Guys, sorry that I've been so quiet recently. Something quite personal has come up and I may not be able to go now :-(( If I can go, I'll just see you at the Green Welly. If not, Hut3 will be available to anyone who wants it - booked in my name.

Hope I can make it ..

Rab - Hope you can make it.

Matt

Hope everything is ok Rab..

The weather forecast has improved slightly.. def better further north.. think the worst of it will be when I am heading up Loch Lomondside tommorrow morning... so may have to use the roof.. RR4P I know.... but I am growing web feet driving the westy lately :-)

Need to start packing.. so see u 2morrow guys at the Green Welly

Craig

BBC forecast is looking MUCH better now for tomorrow - most of the way up too.

As I had my head in I'm off away mode, I'm now on a ferry to allow me across to Zeebrugge from which point I shall be heading to the Grimsal pass, Switzerland where it will hopefully be a bit dryer and warmer.....tally ho!:-)