Applecross 2012

ziplob

chaps i know its a bit early to start a new thread on this but it will be here before we know it  Applecross 2012. Matt will tell you how many sleeps,  just want an idea of the dates you fancy and do we keep to the same foremat or make it a 4 day trip insted of 3. we did miss a lot of good roads plus we can have a recovery day  {wee dov}

June 22/23/24/  or June 29/30/1st July  are the dates If we plan far enough ahead then there is no reason that our Brothers from south of the border cannot join us up in camp Mcwesty.

ZipLob and the Swedish womans netball team.

Me too, first weekend is maybe better.

This gives me plenty of time to cut down all the trees along the A82..... ;)

Matt

ps - I'll take the spare fuel pump before anyone asks :D

Count me in (+1) also  :D

ps - can we get together soon to discuss tour/run suggestions for next year?

pps - I've created an unofficial Scottish regional club page on FB and intend to use it to spread the word about our local activities. Please feel free to 'like' and join, and to comment on stuff and upload your own images.  :cool:

I note one of the groups is going to the isle of man next year. Can we discuss that at any meeting, perhaps some of us could tag along for bonding exercise.

Count me in ..

Still cant get it running right since last trip, so hopefully will be going ok before then..  :-(

Craig

Applecross is out for me due to work and family commitments.

However I also noticed the Isle of Man trip which was posted and it does sound good. It will give me time to get the new engine and box in  :)

I wouldnt mind doing something however for next year. I was thinking on  venturing to Le Mans again or maybe the Classic as is it on in 2012, but I also fancy Goodwood Revival. There again I need to see how money goes and more importantly, how reliable the car is going to be.

What the falkirk herald !an Applecross run withoot Wee Dov ? :(

Naw a dinnea think so coont me in :t-up:  :laugh:

Applecross is out for me due to work and family commitments.

However I also noticed the Isle of Man trip which was posted and it does sound good. It will give me time to get the new engine and box in  :)

I wouldnt mind doing something however for next year. I was thinking on  venturing to Le Mans again or maybe the Classic as is it on in 2012, but I also fancy Goodwood Revival. There again I need to see how money goes and more importantly, how reliable the car is going to be.

This is us planning the a trip for next year  ???