• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Applecross 2012

ziplob

@ziplob, what news of the Yorkshire(?) crew who are holidaying in the area at the same time. Last we spoke, they were going to be on Skye, popping over some time on Saturday afternoon to meet us, then head back over .. do you know if this is still the case?

think they are hooking up with us on the Saturday.

ABOOT THE FOOD

We will need to load the food as late as poss on the Thursday night ,to try and keep it fresh .

We will prep it Thursday night and put in cool box ,but I don't want to be sick with food poisoning ",don't mind if it's from the tea and biskwits" but no the food.

Is it poss for the kind man driving the service vehicle to come over the bridge and pick it up after Matt has loaded his box of fuel pumps and his chainsaw and collect the tucker ?

Wee Dov.

ABOOT THE FOOD

We will need to load the food as late as poss on the Thursday night ,to try and keep it fresh .

We will prep it Thursday night and put in cool box ,but I don't want to be sick with food poisoning ",don't mind if it's from the tea and biskwits" but no the food.

Is it poss for the kind man driving the service vehicle to come over the bridge and pick it up after Matt has loaded his box of fuel pumps and his chainsaw and collect the tucker ?

Wee Dov.

No problem at all Wee Dov, will pop after Matts loaded his spares and help out :)

Kev

kev i will get the reg no for the van to you this week we will need to arange insurance for it .

No problem bob speak with you through the week :)

Guys,

Might be a late entry if that's ok?

Was not sure if I could make Applecross with work commitments but should be ok.

Will be travelling down from Invergordon , will probably arrive on Saturday morning and stay the night. Will look into booking a hut next week.

Have only done 50 mls since I bought the Westy 2 months ago so will be good to give it a blast!

Alan.

no problem i will book a place for you in the inn for Sat night.

Guys,

Might be a late entry if that's ok?

Was not sure if I could make Applecross with work commitments but should be ok.

Will be travelling down from Invergordon , will probably arrive on Saturday morning and stay the night. Will look into booking a hut next week.

Have only done 50 mls since I bought the Westy 2 months ago so will be good to give it a blast!

Alan.

Alan I'm not sure if there are any huts left, the McWestys have taken over the place, so you may need to bring a tent. Although you may get lucky and get in with the Swedish women's volleyball team

What's the scoop with food. Do we bring along or donate to a food fund?

"A few things. again we will have a service van, if you want to put stuff in it we will be at the B.P petrol station at the fort bridge 7.30 till 8 on the THURSDAY NIGHT 21ST JUNE"

Help out the newbie, where is the above location? I will bring much tandoori chicken in return.

"A few things. again we will have a service van, if you want to put stuff in it we will be at the B.P petrol station at the fort bridge 7.30 till 8 on the THURSDAY NIGHT 21ST JUNE"

Help out the newbie, where is the above location? I will bring much tandoori chicken in return.

This is on the Edinburgh side of the Forth Road Bridge, next to McDonalds, you can't miss it.

JimM we all just chip in a few ££'s to a food fund and the magical weeDov sorts it all out. Just bring your own beer and plenty midgie cream as the midgies are likely to be out in force with all the warm wet weather we've been having. Although if the English Westy guys are meeting up with us, the midgies will detect the English accent and go in for the kill, leaving us jocks untouched :d

• Like 1

the midges will go easy on our english visitors the will still be laughing due to them being pumped out the euros by wee teams. even midges need a laugh . fact did you know theres 1966 midges to each square cubed meter of scottish air.

Wee Dov, If you need cool bags again I can drop them off, in France just now but I'll be back next Sunday, so any time after that, just let me know..

Cheers Angus

Like wise Wee Dov, I have a large cool chest if needed I'll bring up on the Thursday night or it could be a beer cooler??