Applecross 2012

ziplob

Thought we'd all accepted last year that it would just be Sevens? Wow, at this rate I may as well just come in the TT, lol! .. not being unfriendly just Club orientated :-)

If its an issue let me know and will call them off ?, sorry wasnt aware we had agreed it would just be sevens...

Craig

No problem for me - better if it's mostly 7's but might encourage them to buy a Westy for next time... :)

Matt

If anyone has any issues I will tell them no.. dont want to annoy anyone..

They have never done Applecross and were just taking advantage of my half empty hut...

Best Regards

Craig

The boys seemed sound to me!!!!!! :yes: so no worries mate!

No worries from me either - just mentioned it, as it was touched upon last year. ;) .. once we take them out in the westies when we're there, they'll be sold on getting one themselves anyway! :westy:

29 days to go! Not that I'm counting of course...... :d

Matt

i will be there this friday stashing drink in strange places.

Thought it would be good to firm up the numbers, as it's only a few weeks to go.

Here's a reminder of the list as it stands just now:

1. Bombero hut 3

2. Deanoecosse hut 4

3. theprisoner & fully loaded hut 2(?)

4. Matta (+1 maybe) hut 5

5. Kev91 +2 (1 is the van driver) hut 1

6 & 7 Ziplob & Weedov in the caravan of love with the Swedish womens netball team

8 Jumpy07 hut

9 Jim Morrison (from SKCC)

10. Telomerase +1 hut 6

11. Ray (with Sonic 7)

12. Jumpy's 2 mates

9 Westies, 1 Hood, 1 Tiger, 1 Sonic and 2 others + the van

Rab - is Andy Highflow coming?

Anyone else?

Cheers, Matt

• Like 1

Has there been any word from Steve this year??

Andy from HFH, won't make it this year sadly .. house extension seems to be dominating his life right now.

English Steve should have his car back in the road by now. Might pop into his work soon and get an update.

Has there been any word from Steve this year??

Funnily enough, had a mail from Steve last night. His car is almost done and he says it will be ready for Applecross, so we can add him to the list.

Matt

I'm fairly sure the Prisoner is +1 and I am +1,  as Euan is kean to come again this year, despite the Prisoner's best efforts to induce motion sickness!

Now do I build a boot, so we can take stuff with us, or try and figure out the hood fitting so we can be dry-ish? On holiday for a couple of weeks so can't do both...

I was accompanied by the Prisoner this afternoon, as part of my pre Applecross shakedown, pretty sure its the slowest he has ever driven the Westie, as I don't have enough horses and a RH is a bit on the heavy side

Angus