• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Applecross 2012

ziplob

Our English van driver says "any more sectarian abuse the support van will end up in a lake haha"

YOU WON'T FIND ANY LAKES UP HERE NEEB !!!! no a lake!!!!! IT'S A LOCH

LOL

Went out a 30 mile cycle tonight up through the hills and the midges were unbelievable.I lost weight as half of me was eaten by the wee f@@@@@rs.

I just hope you guys dont get subjected to that in Applecross.

My advice is take as many barbecues and logs as you can and keep a fire burning . I had repellant on and was still bitten.

Fraser

YOU WON'T FIND ANY LAKES UP HERE NEEB !!!! no a lake!!!!! IT'S A LOCH

LOL

Don't worry he swiftly corrected after making the statement ;)

SMART A*** ALERT! Actually there's one (natural) lake in Scotland .. the Lake of Menteith near Aberfoyle ;-)

Hi,

I am definately hut two, booked on 13th Oct 2011 now theres an interesting date. I believe Clive Angus and Ewan and joining me should be very cosy in hut 3 all boys together. I did have a shakedown test with certain Robin Hood and it looks good for AppleX. Angus tells me you don't need green tights to drive one. Clive likes his beer, and so do I so I guess we should bring some supplies to the van at queensferry. I just changed the rear upper rose joints, one of them was well f....d, just as well I checked. Matt gave me the address to buy them from so I hope I don't hit any trees. Looking forward to the trip.

You don't need green tights, but it helps the aerodynamics...

How many sleeps Matt ?

Craig

8! :d

So excited, been packed and sleeping in the car for the past week already :d

I'm getting excited & I can't even make it this year! Gutted I didn't get a decent Westy to replace the one I had last year. Hope the weather is good & it's as immense as last year.

UK Outlook for Wednesday 20 Jun 2012 to Friday 29 Jun 2012:

A quieter spell of weather for most on Wednesday and Thursday with broken cloud allowing some sunny spells and just a few scattered showers. However, in some areas in the north and northwest may still some heavy showers at times, particularly on Wednesday when the far southeast of England is also at risk of some rain. Turning increasingly unsettled in most parts as we go into the weekend with showers or more persistent rain at times, the most persistent of the rain probably across the north and northwest of the UK. Temperatures will be largely near normal at first, perhaps slightly above in the south and east, before falling a little below normal for many areas by the end of the period.

Updated: 1223 on Fri 15 Jun 2012

I think it could be a wet one for us. However, on the bright side, if the Swedish womens beach volleyball team join us again they might ask for assistance from camp McWesty to dry them off :p

swedishteam.jpg

• Like 1

I think it could be a wet one for us. However, on the bright side, if the Swedish womens beach volleyball team join us again they might ask for assistance from camp McWesty to dry them off :p

swedishteam.jpg

nice

LATEST WEATHER FROM METCHECK

It looks like we could get a shower or two on Friday in Fort William area but Sat &Sunday look to be fine .

OH NO ! MORE of the little flying persons !