Abingdon Track Day 18th July 2014

Dommo

Great time today, I really really enjoyed it.

I took 2 lots of tuition, which by the end of the day were definitely improving me.

A few of the paddock from me

P7180001_zps83336c99.jpg

P7180002_zps27ff8750.jpg

P7180012_zps7d76f76c.jpg

P7180013_zps690ec5f2.jpg

A touch of wear on the R1R's

P7180005_zps4d569405.jpg

Just trying to sort out my vids from the GoPro......

It was good to see you guys enjoying yourselves today - fantastic weather you had. Having had the exhaust noise checked at a very pleasing 92 db, will see you at a track day soon.

A crackin' day out - great fun!  Thanks for your company, chasps, we must do it again some time!  I'm thinking Hullavington next.  Must check the dates.

Absolutely. Needs to get another in before the end of September. May be a push for me to sort what I need to sort but we shall see.

Here's the video of the session you took me out on Mike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJO01s3Dzog&feature=youtu.be

Not sure I did make those 11s with my lock up now. Think they were already there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdmb0FmEKeg&feature=youtu.be

Lovely to meet some new faces and had a great day.  Really pleased that I have no got my car in a position that temperatures are now under control.

I think I am going to hullavington on 12th October if anyone wants to join me.

No you definitely left the big 11's Matt, they were pretty much the length of the braking zone!

• Like 1

No you definitely left the big 11's Matt, they were pretty much the length of the braking zone!

Then I take a bow as they were impressive! On the video it only looks like I locked the right front at the end but the smoke must have been out of sight.

Great day. Took a de-tour scenic route home of about 2 hrs. Think the wind/sun burn is doing to mature nicely tomorrow. Putting up some videos now. Slightly different perspective, might be a bit too low but I don't mind it.

I'm getting faster (slowly) 

It was good to see you guys enjoying yourselves today - fantastic weather you had. Having had the exhaust noise checked at a very pleasing 92 db, will see you at a track day soon.

It is hardly ticking over at 92 Arthur.......................get it on the track :d

Which route did you take?

You adding another one to your collection?

Here is mine - last run of the day before the red flag came out for something somewhere else on the circuit.

Change it to HD....

http://youtu.be/ATE9oJrV2BQ

Gary tut tut checking text messages whilst on the track!

wish I could have been there but it was either this or going to see In the night garden and you know what won :(

Gary tut tut checking text messages whilst on the track!

wish I could have been there but it was either this or going to see In the night garden and you know what won :(

Mike, I was turning the GoPro off ;)