Silverstone 24Th September Trackday

CL290005

The raffle went well I thought :d

I,m sure we got our tickets mixed up :p .

23rd is good for me , better being on a friday TBH

Gives me a lot of time to recover :) as opp is next Thursday so I will be there :westy:

May even get a bit of time to do some more mods like vernier on exhaust cam so that will be a little more power, that should please Matt :d

Good news bout your op , plenty of time to recover .

As forn more power , bring it on , I'll take all you CEC westfields on ............

...... and prob lose ! ........

..... how hard can it be to supercharge a busa ?

and keep it in one piece?

Thats the problem , if I could do it reliably i would definatley supercharge it , so impressed with your install , almost tempted to go CEC , almost !

Thats the problem , if I could do it reliably i would definatley supercharge it , so impressed with your install , almost tempted to go CEC , almost !

Don't try to resist, you know the power of the dark side :devil:

Dont think the SBD stuff id really designed with trackdays in mind , we prob do more running in two or three trackdays than most racers do in a year and most sprinters do in five years ! .

I did see another Global GT for sale , £6.5K ! , tempted by something like that , nice and light ..... big power is old hat , lightness is where its at now !

Thats another one for sale , theres that many that we could buy one each and have a right good race ! :d

You are back then!

I think its the same as I saw a black one and then a blue one same price with or without trailer same spec

Not convinced that anything single-seat is the way to go for trackdays TBH...........

I'll have to start looking at XTR's then ! ......... Globals do look good value though