Silverstone 24Th September Trackday

CL290005

We need to understand who is going so we can garage area together otherwise we could be anywhere

SteveH as you will be getting there early will you be able to manage for us I see we have to advise Neil on who's in the Group

we have a start with the above people

So these are the ones I know about

CL290005 (Chris)

SteveH

Adam Reeves + Luke

EVO97 (Nathan)

Matt Nossiter

Jus767 (Justin)

The ones I not sure about is

Jus767 your old XTR2?

JustcallmeMac (Steve)

Steve your neighbour with the XTR2

BlackSt (Paul)

Plus anyone else?

I,ll b pitching up early for this , I'm only 40 mins away and will prob aim to get there around 7 ish , that'll give me plenty of time to park up and unload before sign on starts .

I'm up at 5 most mornings to walk the dogs so struggle to lie in !

Adam , F1 on the Xbox has got the latest Arena track , that's what I'm going to use to at least give me an idea of which way it goes !

I'm booked in my Seight.. Dave bought my XTR2 and he's booked too :-)

My mate Steve has also booked in his road going Radical SR3 :-)

He commutes in it and will drive it there!!

CL290005 (Chris)

SteveH

Adam Reeves + Luke

EVO97 (Nathan)

Matt Nossiter

Jus767 (Justin)

Dave XTR2

Steve Radical

The ones I not sure about is

JustcallmeMac (Steve)

Steve your neighbour with the XTR2

BlackSt (Paul)

Radical aswell looks like we are going to have a ball of time

I'm up at 5 most mornings to walk the dogs so struggle to lie in !

Adam , F1 on the Xbox has got the latest Arena track , that's what I'm going to use to at least give me an idea of which way it goes !

Xbox!!! Luke has a PS3, I guess it will have the same track. I'll ask him tonight, he has one of the F1 games, jsut a question of whether it is post 2010 or not.

I'm booked in my Seight.. Dave bought my XTR2 and he's booked too :-)

My mate Steve has also booked in his road going Radical SR3 :-)

He commutes in it and will drive it there!!

Fantastic mate.

I am still playing with my settings in MS3. Running very good at the moment, but then good on the road not necessarily good on the track but I have a Road/Race button and can make different settings :)

Fantastic mate.

I am still playing with my settings in MS3. Running very good at the moment, but then good on the road not necessarily good on the track but I have a Road/Race button and can make different settings :)

I have already volunteered your service to Justin if he has not got it running properley by the time we hit silverstone :d , might put my exhaust vernier on this weekend and get some more mapping done, need to be able to compare against Steve (justcallmemac) 220bhp :angry:

Sure Matt will have a view on this!!!

Ok further update :westy:

CL290005 (Chris)

SteveH

Adam Reeves + Luke

EVO97 (Nathan)

Matt Nossiter

Jus767 (Justin)

Dave XTR2 (Justin's old car and Steves neighbour)

Steve Radical

The ones looking unlikely but we would love them to come along it has to be a circuit for them :t-up:

JustcallmeMac (Steve) :cry:

BlackSt (Paul) :cry:

Any others coming along?

200+hp this , V8 that , supercharged everything .... Jeeze , all I've got is a piddly little 1.3 , at least I,ll have a good excuse when I get blown away !

I've asked Neil from the club to put us a couple of garages together, they are huge so that should be enough! They will hopefully be somewhere near the signing on garage but i'll post again when I know.

Cool..

I finally had some time to tinker today..

I've now fixed that pesky spluttering. I've also replaced a missing bolt on an exhaust flange and adjusted the brake lines to enable them to cope with full lock now that I have race steering arms fitted. Not content that that was a decent day of tinkering I then removed the windscreen and fitted an Aeroscreen :-)

So ready for action now.