Silverstone 24Th September Trackday

CL290005

This is a must do circuit and not long to go :westy:

SteveH has negotiated the full BMW club discount

http://www.bmwccgbfo..._topic7898.html

So far we have 5 confirmed cars but would be great to get more any one interested?

CL290005 (Chris)

SteveH

Adam Reeves + Luke

EVO97 (Nathan)

Matt Nossiter

We have a few more thinking about this but would be great to get more confirmed

Never really had a issue with noise on my previous car that i used on track but a little concerned with the narrow as its a tad noisy but dont know  how close to 105db it is. 

Am i correct in thinking at a trackday its a warning first and if you still exceed the limit then a black flag or is it straight black flag and off home you go?

Nathan,

Yours will be fine, I have a meter if you want to try, but you will be less than 100

Chris

Are we / have we got / booked a garage for this ?

Nathan , you shouldn't have too many problems if it's 105 static , if I can get a noisy BEC under that you should be fine

There did not seem to be option for garage on the booking form!

How's the holiday its hot here!

Thought we were using the new pits and garages , if we are you could fit all of us in one garage and it would still look empty !

Holidays good , hot here as well .... Might just take a dip in the pool to cool off !

Chris,

How do we go about booking this?

My neighbour is interested too. Has an XTR2.

Cheers,

Steve

Steve,

I can send you a booking form, would be good to have xtr there we may have another one, this is now looking to be a good turn out

Form sent

Chris

Hi Gary

yes finished it this morning went for a drive this afternoon, looking forward to Silverstone, how about joining us, not far to travel and hopefully we will have a mixed bunch of approx 10 cars.

See you have been busy cleaning and painting, looking forward to seeing this supercharged check this out the sound will give you the drive to get it installed.

Chris

Hi Gary

yes finished it this morning went for a drive this afternoon, looking forward to Silverstone, how about joining us, not far to travel and hopefully we will have a mixed bunch of approx 10 cars.

See you have been busy cleaning and painting, looking forward to seeing this supercharged check this out the sound will give you the drive to get it installed.

Chris

Good you have got the car done :t-up:

As for Silverstone - I am not ready for track days yet :oops:

The supercharger is wrapped up in a towel in the garage at the moment, but will be coming out soon for another offer up :d

Thanks for posting this up for me Steve.

This is my day you guys - all my trackdays that are run through the BMWCC are se7ens friendly, we quite often bring our old narrow bodied crossflow as well as a BMW!

Someone asked about garages - The new Wing complex is more like 4 big open plan hangars with room enough for everyone so I'm not doing a garage list this year, just roll up early and bag your place.

At the time of writing this I only have 20 or so places left to fill - it's really snowballed fast and will probably sell out this week

And thanks for the interest here, It is really apreciated

Regards

Nick Wright