Silverstone 24Th September Trackday

CL290005

Nick you have to re join as a new member, you cannot re activate a expired membership.

So our little group that is growing needs to grab an area for about 10 cars then if all come!

Any of you coming for the racing over the weekend of 21/22/23

Its the Britcar 24 hours

You can get a club deal on some tickets - a pair of three day tickets for £30 with infield parking

Nick ,

What time can we get in the garages and paddock on the Monday morning ? , if there's a race meet at the weekend I'm guessing there's going to be a few teams still there the next morning ?

We may have another one attending Black ST hopefully he will make his mind up shortly and we can add to the numbers less than 2 weeks to go! :westy:

Plenty of cars to chase around with then !

Chris ,

Are you running your new slicks ?

Matt

If the track stays dry then they will be tried out :d

Car is all back together took it out yesterday, rear anti roll bar fitted, big grin inside helmet when having a blat! :cool:

Steve

have you managed to get JeffC to come along?

Trouble is I'm fetching the Mrs down for a weekend visit and she will have to be back hone for the school run Monday morning and really don't think she will fancy driving taking 2 cars

Nick ,

What time can we get in the garages and paddock on the Monday morning ? , if there's a race meet at the weekend I'm guessing there's going to be a few teams still there the next morning ?

I got in to set up at 7am last year

The racers are using the old paddock, we are in the new one - it will be empty

I'm sure that Jeff can sort something out as he is local anyway!

On the garages, I'll be giving Nick a hand at signing on etc so I'm aiming to be there early and snaffle one near to wherever he is set up (usually right hand side as you look at it from the paddock) so look out for my black Vito and come and join us!

So else is booked in,

we know

CL290005 (Chris)

SteveH

Adam Reeves + Luke

EVO97 (Nathan)

Matt Nossiter

But there have been quite a few others who have said they are interested