Applecross 2012

ziplob

Angus - glad to hear it's on the road. It looks good in the pics that the Prisoner sent on.

I have a pair of 40's sitting in the garage if you want to give it a bit more go. All you'd need to find would be a manifold.

Cheers,

Matt

ps - You won't need a hood for the hood - it's going to be sunny all weekend for Applecross :)

just back from Applecross today , weather was fantastic roads were brill and the food in the pub was to die for , found a lunch stop for us on the friday, will post more later just cant wait to get back up there, petrol in Fort bill 133.8 at applecross 149.9 .

petrol in Fort bill 133.8 at applecross 149.9 .

Feck! Time to get the jerry cans back oot!

Hi all ,

Can I please have a definitive list on the number of poeple ( not cars) for food .(yeah I know the cars don't eat food !)

Will do BBQ on Friday night ,toast probably for supper both nights and breakfast on Sat &Sun mornings, ie bacon or egg rolls or similar.

Cheers Dov.

1. Bombero hut 3

2. Deanoecosse hut 4

3. theprisoner+1 & fully loaded+1 hut 2(?)

4. Matta (+1 maybe) hut 5

5. Kev91 +2 (1 is the van driver) hut 1

6 & 7 Ziplob & Weedov in the caravan of love with the Swedish womens netball team

8 Jumpy07 hut

9 Jim Morrison (from SKCC)

10. Telomerase +1 hut 6

11. Ray (with Sonic 7)

12. Jumpy's 2 mates

13. English Steve

By my count I get 22 out of the list excluding any maybies.

think jim and ray are brining there wifes.

With Ellie and Lorna that makes 4!

Old footage (2004) of an Aston Martin on the Applecross pass - hopefully the weather will be better than this in June!!

Enjoy...

Dave.

With Ellie and Lorna that makes 4!

So is that 26 ? :p

think jim and ray are brining there wifes.

Including Jim and Ray's +1 its 24 I believe. I had counted for Dave and Bob's better half. Can someone count to just so It's not my fault someone goes hungry :S

1. Bombero hut 3

2. Deanoecosse hut 4

3. theprisoner+1 & fully loaded+1 hut 2(?)

4. Matta (+1 maybe) hut 5

5. Kev91 +2 (1 is the van driver) hut 1

6 & 7 Ziplob & Weedov in the caravan of love with the Swedish womens netball team

8 Jumpy07 hut

9 Jim M & Jean Hut 7 Friday - Hut 11 Saturday

10. Telomerase +1 hut 6

11. Ray (with Sonic 7)

12. Jumpy's 2 mates

13. English Steve

26 people? I think we're gonna need to add a whole new wing onto our gazebo and a mezzanine floor to get everyone in!

26 people? I think we're gonna need to add a whole new wing onto our gazebo and a mezzanine floor to get everyone in!

Yeah and a bigger van for all the grub! :laugh:

McWesty highland hoot 2012 timetable

FRIDAY 22 JUNE

1.9.30 First meet , Kilmahog visitors centre just outside Calander on the A84 go to the second car park .

2. 10.00 leave heading up A84 to the Green welly to meet up with the Glasgow team.

3 11/11.15 head off towards Fort William .

4 12/12.30 lunch stop at the Onich Hotel about a mile past the bridge on the lefthand side , this has a good car park and we have booked the room that looks over the car park . Its a good choise of food and at decent prices, Menu availible on there website.

5. 13.30 Cut down all the trees between Onich and Fort William ( as requested by Mrs Pump)

6 .After a few fuel stops we should reach the pass of the cattle about 4 where the Red Bull F1 team will be waiting to change fuel pumps /

7. 5.00 arive Applecross campsite

8 6.30 till 7.30 following morning The world Famous McWesty Summer Barbie With a full programe of events

food

drink

food

drink

drink food

team McWesty v sweedish woomans netball team for the ziplob trophy.

food

drink

tea and cakes on the balcony of the love shack( Invitation only)

drink

drink

Supper

drink drink

7.30 singing of flower of Scotland

7.34 bed

7.35 .Matt and Allister head of to Inverness for Spare parts.

7.36 Breakfast .

Saturday 23rd June

After a short recovery time , fitting more fuel pumps and letting wee dov out the cupboard in the caravan its time to head of for a wee blast round to Shieldag via the Applecross pass with a stop for tea and biskwits ???? then back to Camp Mc westy. during saturday at some point we will be meeting up with the lads from down south,

6.30 saturday night The world famous Applecross Inn for Dinner and tea cakes and beer

8.30 Zip Lob and weedov invite you back to the caravan of love for tea and biskwits .

9.30 the 2012 Matt the Pump award to the person who has against alll odds made it to Applecross (whos had the p*** ripped out them the most?)

7.30 bed

Sunday 24th June 2012

7.31 applecross bay for a swim with the Sweedish womans netball team.

11.00 leave Applecross and head back to Fort william.

3.00 Visit Fort william hospitall to give whats left of the food and drink to the nurses as a thanks for looking after Matt the pump last year.

A few things. again we will have a service van, if you want to put stuff in it we will be at the B.P petrol station at the forth bridge 7.30 till 8 on the THURSDAY NIGHT 21ST JUNE.

there are no prizes for getting to Applecross first so lets enjoy the run its over the best roads in Britain .

Any problem let me know the only thing i cant orginise is the weather but i know its going to be a a fantastic weekend .

Bob

• Like 1

What an agenda! Who could resist a weekend like that! :d

Matt