Cambridge to Stoneleigh

CrashBangWallop

I feel like I've just been given school detention ;)

I only wanted to know where Brampton Hut was, so I could decide whether it was worth going to give Mark anything or not.  I've searched the interweb and it's not that far away, so I'll go.

map.gif

I'd like to know where I'm going.  Some of you may remember leaving me behind on occasion and I don't fancy getting lost in the middle of England ???

I'm sorry if this last post seems a bit caustic

So, you're either a seriously corrosive powder or a phenonema casused by light travelling through glass?

:D:D:D

Neil

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashBangWallop

• markcoopers

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

We don't seem to get these sort of problems with the Norfolk part of the club..it's much simpler...I don't think there is anything arranged...well not yet....or maybe I haven't read it...Neil I think according to the map Brampton Hut must be the junction of the A1 and the A14..not sure if there is somewhere there where we can get pizza though.....mind you I wouldn't want to confuse things because I gate crashing the Cambs party and I don't know which way you will be going..and I'll be following Chris..but Brampton Hut, or Little Chef Thrapston or where ever seems good...but Chas I think it is a good idea to all meet up...once you agree where ...I will convey to the Norfolk boys....

Having feilded a number of Emails, texts and phone calls today I can confirm that the Cambs arrangements for Stoneleigh are as follows.

Chis will meet with the Peterborough contingent at the brotherhood retail park in Peterborough at 08:30hrs and be at Mark Jacksons for 09:00hrs.

I will meet up with the Cambs contingent at 08:15hrs at Tesco Milton and be at Mark Jacksons for 09:00 hrs.

We will have bacon butties courtesy of Mark and Amanda from 09:00hrs to 09:15hrs before departing for Northampton at 09:15 sharp.

(Bacon butties for about 10 people Mark and can I have egg in mine please!;)

We will meet up with the Northampton/Thames Vally areas at 10:00hrs at Sixfields Mc Donnalds Northampton.

If you don't want to or can't be bothered to fit in with the above you can find your own way to Stoneleigh!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I won't be changing the arrangements again................

I hope that clarifies things.

Chaz.

Neil

Do you know where the Brampton Hut is now???

You will have to stick close on some one's tail..just not mine..in case you have toads in Cambridgeshire as well as Norfolk!!

Neil

Do you know where the Brampton Hut is now???

You will have to stick close on some one's tail..just not mine..in case you have toads in Cambridgeshire as well as Norfolk!!

Trying to keep up is probably what caused me to murder those toads :)

I know where Brampton Hut is now but, judging by the mail above, you're not going there now. :D

99 posts and we're sorted.

What do you all recon to a brewary trip, any voluntees to organise it?  :laugh::D:D:p

Eggs, what the F is that all about. Jesus never had to put up with this s**t. :D

Yes but, he had the distinct advantage of being able to turn water into wine.  He was always welcome at a party.

Is the Brotherhood retail park the one that joins the A15 to the A47 just up from the Paul Pry pub ?