Cambridge to Stoneleigh

CrashBangWallop

I've got to say that Mark Harris of Concept Engineering is fantastic as others will testify, too. In Wymondham, Norfolk.

01953 601954

Cheers CBW, i'll give them a call in the morning :t-up:

Sean

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashBangWallop

• markcoopers

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

Hi guys. I've decided to meet you at sixfields, It will give me more time and it seems daft to go all the way to p'boro just to re-track to Northhampton. See you about 9.45 sunday. Ian.

Er no, 10.00 at sixfields Mcdonalds, Northampton. Their your plans from page 7. Ian.

I've got to say that Mark Harris of Concept Engineering is fantastic as others will testify, too. In Wymondham, Norfolk.

01953 601954

Cheers CBW, i'll give them a call in the morning :t-up:

Sean

:zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: Eh ??? What ??? Somebody call me ???

Ah, yes, zorsts. I am going to  SteveHarris at Concept on Friday 12th for me new 7 incher ;)

Y'all have a nice time at Stonedleigh now and think of me stuck in Cardiff, look you now boyo  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

:zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: Eh ??? What ??? Somebody call me ???

Ah, yes, zorsts. I am going to  SteveHarris at Concept on Friday 12th for me new 7 incher ;)

Y'all have a nice time at Stonedleigh now and think of me stuck in Cardiff, look you now boyo  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

I gave Steve a call a couple of days ago and am going to send him some pics and dimensions so he can let me know what would fit best.

I''ve got a length of 7" diameter drainage pipe in the garage, so i'm going to see what will fit, i'm assuming the bigger the better  :oops:  :blush:  or quieter anyway  :p

Sean

Ah, yes, zorsts. I am going to  SteveHarris at Concept on Friday

Yeah, him as well. :)

I _do_ know a Mark Harris, too, though.

Can't find anything with a union jack anywhere.

Can we do George cross instead, loads of that on the market stalls.

Have I left it a bit late?  :p