Cambridge to Stoneleigh

CrashBangWallop

Well the bodge-mobile is all taxed and tested (bl**** miracle)  :D

So I'll be somewhere next weekend.....prolly meet the guys at brampton hut.

Sparky

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashBangWallop

• markcoopers

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are not meeting at Brampton Hut :down:  :down:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Sanity restored.

Hi Mark, please re-read the thread for meeting points for next weekend, Brampton Hut is not on the itenery.

Chaz.

Neils posts confused me....damn you pretty pictures :angry:

I will meet you guys at Mark J's....I'll make sure to be a few mins early so I get all the bacon  :p

There's nothing worng with my picture.  It was made from the posts above it, until the definitive post was made :)

I haven't decided yet but, I might do a bit of driving alone on Sunday and meet you all at Northampton.  I don't drive any real distance in the car and I quite fancy a leisurely drive to an unknown place, for the first half of the journey and take in a bit of scenery.  Then, a nice toad-avoiding blat for the second half.

Neil

I'm into the final furlong, and heading for the post.

My nice black 3"x3" alloy adjuster festooned 4 point Sabelt harnrsses turned up today.

I rekon I need about another 6 or six hours to finish it all off, that's provided I can get the engine running in the morning..............................

Chaz.

This thread gets more and more bizarre by the day  :p  :bangshead:

Anyway, back the the Stoneleigh trip i won't be going as i'm going away for a long weekend  ;)  :blush:

Also i have noticed a hole / split in my silencer and will need replacing before it falls off  :bangshead:

Anywhere local(ish) for silencers  ???

Enjoy,

Sean

Not sure about local Langy, but I'm sure Liam picked up a card for a highly recomended exhaust set up the other day at the vintage show.

I'm sure Liam picked up a card for a highly recomended exhaust set up the other day at the vintage show.

Calling Liam to the boardroom  :)

I've got to say that Mark Harris of Concept Engineering is fantastic as others will testify, too. In Wymondham, Norfolk.

01953 601954