Cambridge to Stoneleigh

CrashBangWallop

From discussion at Northants Meet tonight.

We will be travelling from Northampton Area on the Sunday - I would imagine up to 10 cars.

What route are you Cambs boys taking - can we arrange a meet up in the Northampton area - the more the merrier eh?

Anyone ?????   :D  :D  ???

Think it would make a good convoy, and you guys will have to pass close by anyway.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashBangWallop

• markcoopers

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

Ah! Been in the garage for the last few days.

How about meeting up at Marks than blatting over to Northampton to meet the Northants guys.

We could meet at the services at Junction 15 (or is it 15A)

Would that be ok for you Chris (E)

Chaz.

So who wants to come round for the planned engine start on the coming bank holiday weekend and bleed my brakes at the same time :p:p:p

So who wants to come round for the planned engine start on the coming bank holiday weekend and bleed my brakes at the same time :p:p:p

I'd like to see that... Weather permitting, of course :)

Day, time and location, please, and I'll try my best to turn up.

Neil

Ah! Been in the garage for the last few days.

How about meeting up at Marks than blatting over to Northampton to meet the Northants guys.

We could meet at the services at Junction 15 (or is it 15A)

Would that be ok for you Chris (E)

Chaz.

15, 15A, 16 we're not very good with numbers. We normally kick off from the McDonalds at Sixfields (which is near to J15A and 16 and right on the A45 Ring Road)

Just let us know what time, and then we can meet up for a "back-roads" route to Stoneleigh.

Cheers

Chris

Chris, Fine I've got little lot covered.

Now everyone, what about the "Dress Code", we need Union jacks and imaginative use of flags... come on, last years loud shirt contect was a winner, witrh nearly all our area making a fine effort. This year we need a fantastic effort.....

J15a is Rothersthorpe services, plenty of room for us all to meet there  :D

Good thinking, just remember to specify Nort or Southbound and then ask an adult to help you across the M1 :p

J15a is Rothersthorpe services, plenty of room for us all to meet there  :D

Good thinking, just remember to specify Nort or Southbound and then ask an adult to help you across the M1 :p

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

There's only one services as far as I can remember  :D

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Any ideas what time the Cambs crew will be there ???

Mark, got me Lambretta Union Jack shirt ready  :D

If you guys state your departure time from either from Sixfields Macky Dees or Rothersthorpe services we'll make it over to you for that time.

Chaz.

Now that's a start gavin, but i was thinking Union jack bikini and girls meself ???

:p:D:p

Well make sure you shave ya legs first, and what will the girls be wearing ??  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D

If you guys state your departure time from either from Sixfields Macky Dees or Rothersthorpe services we'll make it over to you for that time.

Chaz.

OK let's meet at Maccy D's on Sixfields for a 9am departure. I'll let everyone know.

Thanks Chaz.