• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashBangWallop

• markcoopers

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

if you get lost use this map  

Thanks Mark that will be very useful...the Cambs Crew (mentioning no names...Mark Jackson) have a habit of being blind drunk and any assistance to help them off the stand (to throw up) is appreciated  :p  :D

See ya all on Sunday. Not doing the Sunday night this year though

What no Sunday morning Stella Scott  ???

I've been doing it since 1986
nearly as long as me Mr B ............. first Stoneleigh was about 1980/81..................... the show seemed so much bigger and more stands than nowadays  :)  :)  :D

From discussion at Northants Meet tonight.

We will be travelling from Northampton Area on the Sunday - I would imagine up to 10 cars.

What route are you Cambs boys taking - can we arrange a meet up in the Northampton area - the more the merrier eh?

got to get it registered too....

.....oh s**t

anyone got a spare seat?

Where's all your confidence, Hugh?  You've got another nine whole days after the SVA to get it registered.  You could have a lovely drive to the (for lack of a better word) registry office :)

This meet at mine on Sunday malarky, who needs what carrying to Stoneleigh? I'll be going in the tin top.

What route are you Cambs boys taking - can we arrange a meet up in the Northampton area - the more the merrier eh?

Good idea Chris it would be a blast....calling Chaz, can we arrange a meeting point to suit all parties....Marks ???

This meet at mine on Sunday malarky, who needs what carrying to Stoneleigh? I'll be going in the tin top

Me please...tent, sleeping bag, beer, beer , beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer ooooooh and paracetamol  :oops:  :bangshead:

Still not sure what i'm doing that weekend, don't know if i'll have to work on the Saturday night or not, no doubt i'll decide the day before  :suspect:

Sean

I don't like to get too excited, but it seems to be working...  :t-up:

Well, all the important bits do. Who needs a rev counter.

Provided things stay this way, I'll be there in the proper car. If they don't I'll possibly come in the bus (VW, not Routemaster).