Cambridge to Stoneleigh

CrashBangWallop

Which day are we talking about here. I'm stuffed on Sunday -  Greek wedding in Cardiff (well someone has to) but I could make it Monday, to clean up after Mark and administer the last rights to Chris who will no doubt get over-refreshed........again  :p

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashBangWallop

• markcoopers

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

I'll be doing the same as last year....perhaps with more alcohol and less memories of naked catwheeling...

Last year we all met at Mark J's place iirc.

So the date is 31st April 1st May (Sun and Mon)

I take it camping over Sat night is OK?

I need to check my Rota but camping for me is unlikley.

I suggest that you guys all post up and state the day/s you intend to go and from there we can organise the meeting places ECT.

Mark's house is pretty central as a meeting place for the run up on Saturday for the campers, the Cambs guys can meet at Brampton Hut services which is on the way.

Edited to correct dates.

Chaz.

No.  It's the 31st April (sunday) and 1st May (Bank Holiday Monday)

I'll be doing the same as last year....perhaps with more alcohol and less memories of naked catwheeling...

Apparently, you are lucky to be able to remember last year :p

I'm going on Sunday and camping over to Monday...no doubt I'll wake up with a mega angover  :oops:  :bangshead:  Martin I'm happy to meet you at P/boro and then blat over to meet everyone else at Marks place.

I need to check my Rota but camping for me is unlikley.

Chaz, its a blast try to camp over if you can :blush:  :D

Hope you've all got your proud and loud drinking shirts?
 OOOOH yes  :t-up:

The chances are that I'm off on the Sunday and Monday so there is a chance I can camp over, however I would'nt make it till the early evening on Sat.

Chaz.

I'm sorry but, is the plan that we  (as in... those who plan to stay overnight) are going to travel on Sunday morning and camp over night, returning home on Monday evening?

Saturday doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere that I've seen.

Neil

Correct, we did meet at Mark J's place, bit of an  :arse: to find IIRC  :)

Yeah, and I nearly got busted by the Rozz trying to keep up with Liam.

:down:

He set off through Oundle, at what Scientist's call a fair old lick, and I was trying to keep him in sight without going mad and a copper came the other way, and I'd got no front plate (broke it that morning! ) look in my mirrors to see the Fluff turning round...

:0:arse::oops:

Fortunatley we turned off into the estate and lost him!

however I would'nt make it till the early evening on Sat.

Chaz.

There is no Saturday.

Well, I mean there is a Saturday but, just not as a day available for the show.  Unless someone is going to tell me otherwise, so... again.

Is the plan to travel on Sunday morning/afternoon?

Cheers,

Neil

Is the plan to travel on Sunday morning/afternoon?

Don't panic Neil...you leave Sunday morning the rest of us will leave in the afternoon, if you drive as normal we should all get there at about the same time  :p  :D

No seriously I will be going over Sunday morning and returning Monday early afternoon.

Correct, we did meet at Mark J's place, bit of an  :arse: to find IIRC  :)

Yeah, and I nearly got busted by the Rozz trying to keep up with Liam.

:down:

He set off through Oundle, at what Scientist's call a fair old lick, and I was trying to keep him in sight without going mad and a copper came the other way, and I'd got no front plate (broke it that morning! ) look in my mirrors to see the Fluff turning round...

:0:arse::oops:

Fortunatley we turned off into the estate and lost him!

Who? Me? No surely not, you must be mistaken, never been over 55 in me life (oh, thinking about it I am over 55 :arse: ) :D

Looks like I will see you lot Monday then although I am not sure if you will be able to see me :D

There isn't a show on Saturday 29 April

Sunday 30 April and Monday 1 May are show dates and if you get lost use this map  :D  :D  :D

6819.jpeg