Cambridge to Stoneleigh

CrashBangWallop

As everyone else seemed to be sticking up, "What are we doing?" posts, I thought I'd start one.  March's Sunny Hunny thread is getting a bit long now :D

So, then... Just me on my own or will you lot be ready?

I'm available to help, if I get enough warning.

Neil

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashBangWallop

• markcoopers

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

If the dvla, vosa, mot, exhaust people get their A*** in gear, i get my finger out of mine and with a big slice of luck i'll make it.  If not, I may need a lift as the cav is going off the nearest cliff ASAP.

Has anyone got some 30mm starting diameter heat shrink they could pop in the post? need about 50cm

Don't worry Neil I'll be going with my westy, my plan is to camp over, eat raw burgers  :arse: , get blattered  :oops:  and watch Mark's naked cartwheeling show  :0  Times and places to be arranged...calling Chaz  :t-up:

I'll be going with my westy, my plan is to camp over, eat raw burgers  :arse: , get blattered

As do I

Times and places to be arranged...calling Chaz  :t-up:

The normal meeting place is out the window. He's got the cheek to go to a wedding...

:D

The normal meeting place is out the window. He's got the cheek to go to a wedding...

Yes a Greek wedding....in Wales....attended by an English man....called Liam Boyle....at least its PC  :oops:  :D

We could meet at the P/boro services just off the A1/A602  ???

I was thinking more along the lines of the Brotherhood Retail park at the A47 / A15 junction. We could go then fun way then...

I was thinking more along the lines of the Brotherhood Retail park at the A47 / A15 junction. We could go then fun way then...

Sounds good...but were is it  ???

hmmm, unmapped undriven 700kg cossie turbo and the fun way, sounds erm....

fun!

Remind me to put a fresh tank of optimax in...

:devil:

Oi!  I started this thread.  :D  If you think I'm driving to up Peterborough just to drive back down (and, ok... across), you've got another thing coming!

Neil

Where did we met the Cambridge mob last year...

???

Go on... Rub it in, why don't you? :D:D