• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• James

• Monkeylegend

• Man On The Clapham Omnibus

Sadly I wasnt clever enough to keep out of trouble, just posted the wont see them at the kit car shows view on the forum.

???  ???

Big respect to the Bear.......... :D  :D

What is wrong with these kind of people?

"I have a better car than you"

"I have a Rolex, you don't"

"My Dad is bigger than your Dad"

Who bl**** cares...........

"My Mums BIGGER than your DAD"

Some people should really get a life........ Does it matter what kind of car people drive? as long as they get pleasure out of driving it and maybe the satisfaction of building there own car.

The one good thing that we all have is common is that our cars are all individual, and on a track they have a good chance of kicking the butts of scoobies and the like.

Toys now out of pram........ ;)

Peace to you all............ :)  :)  :)

Steve.......... :)

Needless to say I am lucky enough to have both the Omega watch and the Westfield and dont need to justify the cost of either to anyone!!

:blues:

Snap! :D  :D  :D  :D

Hi everybody  

This probably isn't the obvious thread for my first post but I have been following this boardroom for a year now. In fact ever since I joined the WSCC and bought my first Wessie. Having followed this thread on the other side I cannot believe what is being said by so called 7 enthusiasts to an obvious wind up. I am ashamed to say that I have just made my first ever posting on their site.  Anyway I think they could all learn a great deal from this site and from what appears to be a great bunch of petrol heads in the Westfield club :D  :D  :D

Two bears with Omegas,maybe the new mascot should be called Omega Bear  

Gets my vote :t-up:  :t-up:

Anyway two bears in a Westie site has got to be better than a sack load of numpties in the twighlight zone.

And still it continues over there. Laugh I thought I'd rust me keys :D  :D

I can't do it any more. I have had to quit, they're doing my head in.

Thought you might like to see my last post on the Lotus Seven Club forum.

The concept of a Caterham as a kitcar has no validity whatsoever; there are no grounds for discussion, just accept it ...  Lesser mortals may mutter about Caterhams appearing at Kitcar Shows but that is clearly irrelevant.

How is it irrelevant, Question. Can you by the thing in kit form answer Yes.

Can you do that with a TVR, Ford KA or a Ferrari, NO.

All seven style cars are kit cars, some are built at the producing factory others are not but they are all kit cars.

This has been fun boys and girls, but this session of reverse bear baiting is over, live long and prosper.

Life on the other side (WSCC or real world as we prefer to call it) is soooo much better. The only things over there with dillusions are the stuffed toys.[8)][8o]

To explain reverse bear baiting: It's where the bear plays with you!!!!!

Needless to say I am lucky enough to have both the Omega watch and the Westfield and dont need to justify the cost of either to anyone!!

err, me too, snap  :blush:

Must remember not to follow 'Click Here' links :durr:  :durr:

And despite this, I had to go back and Rubber Neck at the carnage  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

David

Now all you need is a change of name...Gadgetbear perchance? :down:  :down:  :D  :D

:blush: .....after reading through the thread I was going to add my three pen'th; then I remembered the Harley Davidson in my garage and decided to sit this one out. But, then again.....

:cool: .....I'm struck by the vehemence of the petulant spleen being vented on Blatchat; if someone truly believes their vehicle is superior they really don’t give a stuff what others say or think. For example, if some troll comes onto one of the Harley sites I frequent and says, “……my V-twin Yamasukiasaki cost £10,000 less than you’re bikes, has more chrome and goes just as fast.” none of the Harley owners are going to bad-mouth the troll, they’ll enter into a bit of light-hearted banter and move on to more interesting matters.

Now, people, especially males, who own Catterhams are quite simply inadequate. For many years, they carried on with their lives within their own little club. Unfortunately (for them), other companies started making cars that looked just like theirs which broke into the bubble of their world. The revelation (to them) that Catterhams are lacking in certain areas hit hard during the mid seventies and, by the early eighties, most male Catterham owners had started to indulge in a practice known as "adequacy substitution" or A.S.

Now, A.S. can manifest itself in many forms but the most common is a gratuitous display of “my car’s better than yours” syndrome. So compare the A.S. suffering Catterham owner to the HD owner. Your  average HD owner doesn’t suffer from A.S. because he knows he rides an icon that is arguably the best bike in the world (I really don’t care if you agree or not) and, feeling secure in this knowledge, he is not bothered by look-a-likes or people who can’t tell the difference or trolls. The insecurities being proffered on Blatchat are the antithesis of this. It would seem to me, that despite their protestations to the contrary these guys really don’t believe what they say about their cars and react with neurotic anger and frustration with anyone who comes between them and their fragile belief. Personally, I believe we should let them be; let them cling onto their dream because they really are not very mentally well.

Now all you need is a change of name...Gadgetbear perchance?      

:D Damn, I wish I'd thought of that, it's definately got a ring to it  :D  :D  :D

Now all you need is a change of name...Gadgetbear perchance? :down:  :down:  :D  :D

LOOK loads of quote boxes  :p

<!--emo&:blues:

I'm impressed - but then i'm easily impressed :blush:

<!--emo&:blues:

I'm impressed - but then i'm easily impressed :blush:

This could get silly  :p