• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• James

• Monkeylegend

• Man On The Clapham Omnibus

The Caterham 7 is not a kitcar. Fullstop. No debate required (or permitted  )

Really :arse:  ???

I know things get slightly heated here sometimes, but what is it with that lot and the massive chips they seem to carry on their shoulders? :devil:

They have to justify their lack of money sense somehow I guess!

Interesting that, Cateringvans aren't kit cars now, so does that make them just a collection of bits n pieces?

"They can trace their lineage back to a the Lotus 7" ergo it is better than a Westie

"Prince Charles can trace his lineage back to King George I" - but he still has big ears, an ugly nose, and need I mention Camilla?

goodness me guys, they're cars, they take you from a to b quickly - it's just that one is better value for money!

"Prince Charles can trace his lineage back to King George I" - but he still has big ears, an ugly nose, and need I mention Camilla?

LOL :D

See, thats what these sites should be all about  :t-up:

It was a troll. It got spotted quite quickly, but the "do not feed" advice was ignored.

Quality entertainment......

The troll's last post was apparently an attempt at denying the "trollness".???

Standard troll tactic, or the defence of the innocent? Discuss..........

No, don't bother.. ...

Besides, his "not a troll" posting where he details what he thinks he wants from a second hand C******m is still full of holes.

Maybe he's still at school...........

How sad are they, they are so stuck up they're own  :arse: 's its just un true!

If thats how they spend all their time, they really need to get a life! And obviously buy a decent car as well!!  :p  :p  :D

*********Depreciation has been historically low. However the second hand market for Caterhams tends to be fickle, especially when it comes to more expensive SLRs and R500s types and for those unfortunate Q pla

what a bunch of to55er5

:arse:

Caterers look down on Westfielders

Westfielders look down on Locosters

Locosters look down on Hooders

Hooders look down on .........

Personally, I find the whole process risible. It is both unnecessary and unproductive to insult others for simply having different circumstances.

All se7en owners have a shared vision of motoring pleasure, why does it matter which type of se7en you own when everybody knows that all se7ens are just poor substitues for an Eleven :p  :p

You were going quite well there Fatty. Right up 'til the last sentence, when clearly your tenuous grip on reality finally released....

:0:0:p:p:D:D

Pin drawn, clip slowly released, DAMN! dropped the bl**dy thing! :p

Must admit B4 i bought the red westy I was intent on buying a catering Van but was put off buy the absolute ignorance of the local meet. I tried to do a bit of fact finding regarding purchase/tech info, what to look etc. I couldn't believe how unresponsive they were, so after  an hour and half I left,with hardly any info and very angry.

Unlike the experience I had at my 1st Yorkshire Westfield meet. I had people falling over me to give me advise, offers of "let me know when your going to have a look I'll come with u" I couldn't believe it!!.

I might be wrong but there seems to be an underlying current of arrogance with in the that club. I go on their site on a regular basis and well it speaks for itself really. I still like Catering Vans, but  I luv my V8.

The Majority of people I have meet in WSCC have been fantastic.. to name but a few  Mavis Stella Davis,Tommo Turbo,His Royal Highness the Duke of Westfield Tom Green III, Mr & Mrs Wot Box, Mr & Mrs Blatchat Mr & Mrs Arm,Our Glorious leader and the two keepers of the castle(Roy and significant other half !;) Plays-kool boys Paul & Dave Aspden,Ade the moose hunter, Nob Ravin, Mike'The sound of Victory' Aston, all the Yorkie AA members and the rest of SS boys with only one exception,but he's left the club now... but he was a right nob!

I feel I made the right choice of club, car and country (Yorkshire)

Buzz???

PS God knows what that was all about...I'm off.. need me tablets:blues: