• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Prams are being vacated

Man On The Clapham Omnibus

V7,

with an offer like that I might just have to pop to a meet and say hi. Where abouts do you meet and when ?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• James

• Monkeylegend

• Man On The Clapham Omnibus

Sadly you've just missed one. We meet at the Brook Inn, Elcocks Brook, just to the West of Redditch on the 2nd Weds of each month. PM me and I'll send you my mobile no and better directions (if I can find my local map).

We've actually got a Megabusa in our fold as well as a Striker. We occasionally get other interesting machines and of course in the Summer most of us also frequent the Old Royal Oak in Hockley Heath (top of the M40) where they have a fabulous classic car meeting (Se7ens most welcome). That one is the 1st Tuesday of each month, from May I believe.

I can only concur with V7. I all but gave up on Blatchat quite some time ago. It's nowhere near as welcoming as it once was, and that is a great shame. HOWEVER, most of the guys, when you meet them in person are perfectly fine. Good job too, 'cos I'm going to Le Mans with them again  :0

I have also said, on many occasions that I would, in all probability, at some point, own a C******m. I haven't said that for a while, because I no longer want one. I've been put off because of the image they're getting for themselves.........and this despite the fact that I wear a Rolex :0

very well when he talked about brand awareness.

Haven't read it, but....it seems that lots of people ask C******m owners if it's a Westfield (or something else :0). It's rare for me to hear anyone asking if a Westfield is a C******m..........

Oh and by they way where did the handle Blatman draw its insperation

Yep, my nom de plume is a direct result of my association with Blatchat. I coined it on the 16th of September 2000,  and was staggered that no-one had come up with it before  :D

V7 just "fits" me nicely

I though V7 was a *normal* 7, not an SV....  :0:0:p:p

Felt like a big kid when I saw the photos. Bit like looking in the glass counter of a toyshop and trying to decide which one you want. :D

David

I was the one at school who always got other people in trouble but managed to get away with it.

I'll pull the pin, you throw the granade"

Steve :D

I was the one at school who always got other people in trouble but managed to get away with it.

So was I..................Bad enough to be involved..............Good enough to be above suspicion :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

David

Oh by the way Blatman apologies

I've been put off because of the image they're getting for themselves.........and this despite the fact that I wear a Rolex

I was using the gross genralisation get out of off trouble ploy though.

Sorry guys you have to revisit the thread, its getting worse. The arguement has now reached the my car is better than your car because I use correct grammer stage. :bangshead:  :oops: