North Oxford Blat to Castle Combe - 22nd March 2014

KugaWestie

Luxury........bl**dy luxury........ :laugh:

You wait till you see me climbing in and out !!

Getting out is easy though Dom - just fall flat on your face on the tarmac :laugh:

Hi Gary,

Sorry I didn't reply to your post before you rang me. Feeling bad that I am ducking out again but a weekend of budgets and forecasts beckons :(

Hope you have a good time tomorrow and see you on Wednesday evening.

Cheers

Luke.

Hi Gary,

Sorry I didn't reply to your post before you rang me. Feeling bad that I am ducking out again but a weekend of budgets and forecasts beckons :(

Hope you have a good time tomorrow and see you on Wednesday evening.

Cheers

Luke.

No problem Luke, see you next week

GoPro mounted... passenger side so no recording of elegant entry and extraction

Gary

I cant understand why you have fitted, you told me it wasn' t going to rain!

06:15 Saturday morning and just a few miles North of Castle Combe it is dry, still and a beautiful sunrise.

Maybe my optimistic comment to my wife last night of "I'm sure this wind, rain and hail will blow through by morning.." Could actually be true.

Have a great run to the Circuit. I'll be on the Startline today but happy to pick-up any queries from anyone wondering about trying Sprinting themselves, or volunteering, if there's a quiet moment.

Andrew

central@gomotorsport.com

Gary

I cant understand why you have fitted, you told me it wasn' t going to rain!

The 6 P's Chris!

Weather is looking as though it could be ok until 2.00, hope you have a good day see you next week

Decent turn out, good blat down and it is still dry :)

Just back from today's blat - Very respectable turnout in the end, and a very enjoyable run from Swindon to Castle Coombe  :westy: .  

Great to meet everyone, including a few new faces, and thanks for organising, Gary, an excellent job. :t-up:  :t-up:  :cool:

//Sits back and waits for the barrage of abuse about the U turn un Yatton Keynell.......sorry for that, but the gate I was planning on using was shut.  :down:

Great run, thank you.

Sorry for not saying goodbye, I spent a bit of time in the merlin Motorsport shop and after that I couldn't see anyone.