WSCC Trackday 26th August 11

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

I am just having a re-jig so I can get a gazebo there - just in case

If you get it there, put it up first thing. Always having gone to the effort of taking one and putting one up guarentees that it wont rain!  :bangshead:  :t-up:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• adamnreeves

• SteveH

I am just having a re-jig so I can get a gazebo there - just in case

If you get it there, put it up first thing. Always having gone to the effort of taking one and putting one up guarentees that it wont rain!  :bangshead:  :t-up:

:D  :t-up:

multi purpose rain use or sun screen  :suspect:

Is there a link for registering vehicles attending, as the pug support car needs to get in  ;)

will be with the Booney one  :t-up:

Any guest MUST log in with the RAF otherwise you won't get in.

Javlin Register

Link may not work, so if some techie can sort please, Google Chrome browser problem.

WSCC Members /  Guests  only, bring photo ID with you.

Thanks Cleggy, you must be a Techie then :D:D

no not me - I think you have more http's in than you can shake a stick at  :laugh:

no not me - I think you have more http's in than you can shake a stick at  :laugh:

It's b****y Google Chrome, it's great at most things but crap at links etc  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Nick can you organise the weather please :)

Done that already, it was WET that you requested wasn't it Adam  :0  ???  :blush:  :suspect:

If I am any sort of God, it certainly isn't the weather deciding type.

Driving, the jury is still out  :D  :p  :D

Have completed the security forms for myself and Pete, but noticed on the "other" Cottesmore thread that details were supposed to be emailed to us?  Nothing received here yet... wouldn't want to see people being turned away at the Station gate.  ???  ???

Have completed the security forms for myself and Pete, but noticed on the "other" Cottesmore thread that details were supposed to be emailed to us?  Nothing received here yet... wouldn't want to see people being turned away at the Station gate.  ???  ???

I have been emailing you Andrew, was just about to call to see why you have not answered. I have called all other people who have not replied to my emails.

So if you have not had an email from me. Send me an email to nick@plays-kool.co.uk and I will forward info to you.