• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• adamnreeves

• SteveH

We were on 888's, the only other option we had were slicks! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

was hoping to put some of your extra speed down to some proper wet tyres

I have even more catching up to do than I thought  :laugh:

so thats what Tony gets up too in my motor  :laugh:  looks like you were getting it a bit sideways there Tony! having fun were we  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:   :D  :D Nice one Tony  :t-up:

Caught oh Candid camera  :blush:  :laugh:

Must admit i had a few of those moments :p  

Kept saying to myself "Not my Motor, dont break it" :p

Thanks to everyone who turned up. I would agree with a lot of the comments. You can learn so much when it's as wet as that, and once you accept that your going to get wet it can be real fun. I know I certainly enjoyed it. :D:D:D

Sorry I didn't manage to meet all of you, but good to put faces to the names that I did.

Great to see that track in use almost all the time and everyone was very considerate of other drivers.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in organising this but can we have some better weather next time so i can at least see the cones for the corners - i will admit to cutting across the paddock having guessed and missed where the straight actually ended on one of my early laps. :blush:

It was my dad's 69th on the day and he loved it despite the weather as the run off areas gave him much more confidence with the car. This was a total contrast to cadwell park in excellent weather a couple of weeks back where he was put off by the proximity to the barriers.

Finally, a big thank you to Steve and Matt for passenger rides in their respective supercharged and hayabusa cars - a different experience from my pinto machine.

.....and with the discount code for all the swimmers (veny nice jesture from Javelin)  it is only £84 i believe :-) will be checking my diary i think.