WSCC Trackday 26th August 11

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

For those that have not entered yet please get your entries in NOW The forms are here WSCC Trackday Entry Forms

We have got a good number of entries already , but I know that there are some people who have said they want to come and have not yet entered  :oops:  if you haven't entered you are not going  :0

Anyone who is wishing to add to their entry after completing it (ie extra driver or passenger) please don't try and renter the online form it doesn't like that. Just PM me or e-mail me and I will add to your existing entry, then you can pay extra on the day.

Here is a list of the current people who are entered. If you are not on the list then as of the date and time of this post I do not have your entry. I will update.

The event is now open to non-members provided they are in a kit type car, with covered wheels. The car does not have to be road registered, just track ready.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Mark Russell

mark ibbotson

michael skidmore

Nigel Paine

steve young

Steve Lawson

Paul Hammond

Matt Nossiter

iain hooker

Alistair Gorrie

kevin booth

Stephen Herbert

Steve Colls

Greig McArthur

Andy Banks

David Greeves

Clark Howe

Nigel Jones

David Fursland

Nick Algar

Grant Jones

Richard Fursland

Luke Algar

Chris Lowe

Adam Reeves

Andrew Day

Andrew Dixon

Pete Dixon

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• adamnreeves

• SteveH

.........and little ol' me too  :)  :)

Keep your mirrors clean everyone - watch out for the fat bloke in the bright red Westie coming past :laugh:

Looking forward to receiving your form and payment Mr Chairman :D:D:D

.........and little ol' me too  :)  :)

Keep your mirrors clean everyone - watch out for the fat bloke in the bright red Westie coming past :laugh:

Might keep my mirrors dirty just in case you are naked again  :D  :p

Nick

how do I know I am booked in, I have filled in online form and paid, do I get something that I then need to print off  to gain entry or is this all automatic from the entry form?

Chris

would love to do it ,but were on holls on anglesey ,just so happens im taking the 2-11 and they have a circuit there on anglesey  :D ,and there is a track day on the bank holliday monday  :t-up:  and on the friday  :t-up: and then the sprint saturday and sunday  :t-up:  :love:  heaven  :t-up: bev will justy be glad to be rid of me  :oops:

would love to do it ,but were on holls on anglesey ,just so happens im taking the 2-11 and they have a circuit there on anglesey  :D ,and there is a track day on the bank holliday monday  :t-up:  and on the friday  :t-up: and then the sprint saturday and sunday  :t-up:  :love:  heaven  :t-up: bev will justy be glad to be rid of me  :oops:

What a whole load of coincidences. Buy a lottery ticket.

But I thought I was lined up as your test driver Wuvver :oops:  :suspect:

I'll drive the 2-11 for you at Anglesey on the Monday if you want Steve, I'll be there anyway in my Westie and with some mates  :laugh:

looking forwards to this  :t-up:  can I get some driver instruction from some of you experianced guys please  :D

looking forwards to this  :t-up:  can I get some driver instruction from some of you experianced guys please  :D

You've done Cottesmore before Cleggy.. I was thinking of following you!  :D

Always happy to jump in with a fellow dura-driver Cleggy  :cool: