WSCC Trackday 26th August 11

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Anyone know if there is a local petrol station to the track, can see me needing a drop.

Food van on site ???

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• adamnreeves

• SteveH

SteveH

it would be great if you could give me a little of your time not sure if you are teaching or driving either way would appreciate 10mins

See you at this event

Chris

Andrew - yup I have been there before but you had best not follow me if you want to learn the best lines  :blush:

Steve - thanks very much look forwards to this  :t-up:

Anyone know if there is a local petrol station to the track, can see me needing a drop.

Food van on site ???

there is a fuel station close-ish by (I had my own fuel) - sorry cannot remember where it is although no doubt a google session will answer the question for you

on the RAF site there is a SPA shop which has all you need for sume tucker and drinks

there is an old canteen that is used for the safety briefing that can be used to eat lunch if you wish - there is also a kettle  :D

Always happy to jump in with a fellow dura-driver Cleggy  :cool:

Is that how it is, dura-slobs stick together ey! :p  :laugh:

it would be great if you could give me a little of your time not sure if you are teaching or driving either way would appreciate 10mins

Doing a bit of both hopefully but I'm sure we'll be able to sort something, same for Cleggy.

Pete, dura's rule, we can set up a historics section for your engine if you want  :p

Pete, dura's rule, we can set up a historics section for your engine if you want  

Pre-historic section please Steve, Pintosaurus rules OK!  :cool:  :t-up:

I think there's petrol in Cottesmore village.  :t-up:

I think there's petrol in Cottesmore village.  :t-up:

Maybe someone should call the fuel station and suggest they order a tanker and fill up themselves.  :laugh:

Doing a bit of both hopefully but I'm sure we'll be able to sort something, same for Cleggy.

Pete, dura's rule, we can set up a historics section for your engine if you want  :p

Steve. Do you fancy a ride in an SEiGHT  :suspect:

Sounds good to me  :) .

There will be two of us instructing on the day so shouldn't be a problem for any drivers to get some help and tips.

Colin Easson Motors in the middle of Cottesmore village is a Ford dealer and very much into motor sport competition for many years. I'm sure they will welcome all Westfields whichever engine they may have!

Question: Is it possible to attend the meeting without participating ie just as a spectator and WSCC member?

That should be fine but you'll need to fill out the security forms in advance - details to follow very soon on this!

Just spotted Moody Blue's tag-line..

A lonely Westfield in Rutland!

Come the 26th, lonely no more!  :D  :D

There's a few Catering Vans around here and an original Lotus 7 but Westies will be very welcome in England's smallest county. If you can just take the time to have a quick drive round some of our wonderful country lanes.

There's a few Catering Vans around here and an original Lotus 7 but Westies will be very welcome in England's smallest county. If you can just take the time to have a quick drive round some of our wonderful country lanes.

you need to drop over our way for some fun - or we could come your way  :D