WSCC Trackday 26th August 11

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Another video this time the first few laps with it chucking it down trying to learn the track while aquaplaning was interesting :D  

Was slowly getting quicker till the inevitable spin  :blush:  :laugh:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• adamnreeves

• SteveH

Would like to echo what everyone else has said, despite the rain we had a fantastic day, fantastic venue.

made some new friends. I would love to do it again. thanks to all those involved.

Mark and James

westfieldcottersmore011.jpg

Shame about the weather in the paddock but was great on the track, probably better for it although maybe got a bit bad when it heaved down! :laugh:

Good meeting up with a old and new faces, really enjoyed the layout and would like another shot at it in the dry.

1st of our videos is up, was my last session, probably the 'driest' one if you can call it that! :laugh:

Hi , its taken me all day to clean and dry out the car , is it me but dont those tiny little stones get everywhere, even in the minute gap between the arches and the body work !

looked at javelin web site and theres quite a few days at cottesmore coming up , at weekends too , so as we all agree to drive the circuit in the dry would be great ill be keeping my eye on the weather and booking another day .

Shame about the weather in the paddock but was great on the track, probably better for it although maybe got a bit bad when it heaved down! :laugh:

Good meeting up with a old and new faces, really enjoyed the layout and would like another shot at it in the dry.

1st of our videos is up, was my last session, probably the 'driest' one if you can call it that! :laugh:

you make it look so easy - very smooth and the multiple corners just seem to blend into one  :t-up:

I let you past and then tried to keep up you were much more on it than me

can you show me how to do it one day?  :D

Echo what Cleggy has said looked very smooth and fast, Makes me look all over the place  :blush:

I just didn't seem to have the confidence in the wet  every lap seemed different if that makes sense, really enjoyed the day though that's the main thing  :D

Glad i wasn't the only one that dived through the bollards  :laugh:

come on Dave get your finger out -  I want to see the video of you following me around the sighting laps - one particular soaking sticks in my mind so would be good to see it from somebody elses view  :laugh:

oh are you coming to Stamford tomorrow?  :p

come on Dave get your finger out -  I want to see the video of you following me around the sighting laps - one particular soaking sticks in my mind so would be good to see it from somebody elses view  :laugh:

oh are you coming to Stamford tomorrow?  :p

Wasn't going to upload that one but just for your amusement ill cut it down to a short clip and sort it in a bit  :D

Not going to bother with Stamford haven had chance to clean my car or look at the oil leak today been helping Alan get ready for the BBQ tomorrow You coming?

not sure chap - If I do it will be later in the evening

ahh that made me laugh  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

my soaking from that was the equivalent of someone chucking a bucket full of water from about 10 foot away

god knows how that felt for Steve  :laugh:

you make it look so easy - very smooth and the multiple corners just seem to blend into one  :t-up:

Its the big heavy anchor in the front keeping the car on the ground! :p  :laugh:  :p  :laugh:

Always happy to give out a passenger ride or 3, not sure I'm the best man to take pointers from though. The best thing we ever did was fit a video camera, you learn so much from that!

Here's a bit more footage from one of Andrew's very wet sessions!

Haha, like the bow wave footage! :laugh:

Its the big heavy anchor in the front keeping the car on the ground! :p  :laugh:  :p  :laugh:

Always happy to give out a passenger ride or 3, not sure I'm the best man to take pointers from though. The best thing we ever did was fit a video camera, you learn so much from that!

Here's a bit more footage from one of Andrew's very wet sessions!

Haha, like the bow wave footage! :laugh:

so thats what Tony gets up too in my motor  :laugh:  looks like you were getting it a bit sideways there Tony! having fun were we  :D

what tyres were you running on the Anchor Pete/Andrew :p ?

so thats what Tony gets up too in my motor  :laugh:  looks like you were getting it a bit sideways there Tony! having fun were we  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:   :D  :D Nice one Tony  :t-up: