• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

• SIMON.G.

place for me, no tent but pinching mattress of ma boys bed and hopefully  kipping in rear of X5  If I  can blag it :t-up:  :t-up:

so

from the following whos camping over then

JC

Captain and pilot

evo Mark

Rob

guy ordering Pizza in tintin vid  

Oggy

reaper

stu and mrs 999

stu"s mystery Stigg  

colin M

gp350e

Pbrke x1

Oilers westy

Ive blagged a tow vehicle with space for a mattress so Im going down Tuesday tea time , dont fancy getting stuck on the motorway wed.morning  :arse:

looks like we will be in a 6 acre field so we should be able to get far enough away fom the captains snoring  :oops:  :t-up:  

BBQ and some drink should enable a good night sleep  :t-up:

so

from the following whos camping over then

JC

Captain and pilot

evo Mark

Rob

guy ordering Pizza in tintin vid  

Oggy

reaper

stu and mrs 999

stu"s mystery Stigg  

colin M

gp350e

Pbrke x1

Oilers westy

Ive blagged a tow vehicle with space for a mattress so Im going down Tuesday tea time , dont fancy getting stuck on the motorway wed.morning  :arse:

looks like we will be in a 6 acre field so we should be able to get far enough away fom the captains snoring  :oops:  :t-up:  

BBQ and some drink should enable a good night sleep  :t-up:

camping list so far

me

mark

cooper

captain and pete

v8

still time to book if you want to camp over

fetch your sunblock weather is lookin good, lucky wets strike again  :D  :D

provisional  plan so far is to get away from here around 5 bells so should be down for 7.30-8 bells  :t-up:  :t-up:

Cracking day :t-up: Thanks agian to Jeff for sorting this :cool: and good to put some faces to some more of the names on here :t-up:

I'll get some piccies up when I can be  :arse: ed to download them... :)

Yup, top day!  :cool:  :cool:  I too have loads of pics, and two hours of vid.  :D  :D

Here's one for starters. Jeff struggling to keep pace with Anchor power!  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  (or perhaps not)

Oulton29-8-07pro043cs.jpg

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

excellent track and good company thoroughly enjoyed it  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

But Im very p*ssed off with the camera of truth  :angry:  :angry:  , out of an hours worth of camera footage, I have around 4 mins of useable footage,twice the bracket moved when me and Tommo were out and I had 20mins of it pointing at my cream-crackers  :0  :0

so I went out for the last half hour and leathered the t**s out the car  and the camera is pointing at the roll bar , cant make the track out  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Had a great day great track great company. Sorry to here about your camera Jeff. I have loads of vid so will now try to upload it. May not be much of yourself as you were flying.

Gav

Top top day!

Was a bit wary of the track at 1st, but soon took to it. Thanks to JC for organising it and giving me a passenger ride in his new mobile, and Tommo for taking me out in the Flymo! Tis some machine that, now want 8 cylinders please :D

Standard of driving I thought was very good, people jumped out of your way.

Footage will be being put up shortly, unfortunatly my last session where I got a nice clear track the tape ran out! :angry: , ah well.

Got some pics of tommo doing a crossword and having a cheeky red when passengering in the anchor  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Didnt he have a cheeky red in his hand when he got up this morning from his posh tent  :D  :D