• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

• SIMON.G.

Yup, just love dawdling round behind this bloke.. :oops:

;)  ;)

Yeah, I've heard about him, he doesn't move over either when you catch him up.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Jeff, Cap, I'm in either way I reckon, I'll get the days off today. I just think its daylight robbery £50 for an extra driver! Be nice with a little discount, I may even cut the above cheek :D

quick update.. spoke to one of the guys from easytrack, he is going to speak to Marcus and see what they can do on the second driver thing  :t-up: said  they will defo do a disount on the advertised £50. :xmas:  

I will have instruction on how to book the day with them first thing in the morning but im guessing it will be the first come first gets it so first  ten to book at £160 then goes up to £175 for anyone else joining in ..

so you best keep an eye on this thread and have your credit card ready  :D  :D  :D

I just think its daylight robbery £50 for an extra driver

I disagree Pierre I  think it sounds a bargain, Its like he told me , on open pit the car could be on track twice as much it means they have to knock off a fullpaying driver so you effectivley can have the same track time as the man paying £229  :oops:  ;)  ???  :suspect:  :D

I just think its daylight robbery £50 for an extra driver

I disagree Pierre I  think it sounds a bargain, Its like he told me , on open pit the car could be on track twice as much it means they have to knock off a fullpaying driver so you effectivley can have the same track time as the man paying £229  :oops:  ;)  ???  :suspect:  :D

It wont really be on twice as much though will it, you've still got to bring the car in, let it cool down and then take it out again, just like 1 driver would do. I would say its going to be on a little more, but considering most places only charge £20 or are even free, £50 is a rip.

You go halve's on the day, so if we got it for £200 all in, me and the cap will pay £100 each :t-up:

well Pilot best on the two drivers is double top £40. so that gets you and the captain for a ton a piece  :D

Right.. anyone wanting to attend needs to call Easytrack anytime after 12 tomorow (thursday )and quote my name and wscc discount ,be patient as there is only one line and if someones on the phone it goes to answer phone. Plenty of spaces left. price structure as before first ten to call £160 there after £175.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

just heard that we are getting a celebrity guest joining us to keep the slower boys company on track , as a clue its the guy that appears on the  telephone this video  

here (adult content )  :oops:  :suspect:  ;)  :D  :D  :D  :p

Does he own a rug of the finest tartan?  ???  ???

I would imagine he would prob own two  :p

Jeff

Do the first ten get priority or is it

lucky dip.

Im No.9 on the list and PB2 is No 10.

If theres a scramble at 12 O-clock then what will happen

if say Im the 11th or more person to book. ???  ???  ???

yep its a strange way to do it with the price going up the more that book but thats the way they offered the discount so cant really argue I know some people are not going to be happy but even at £175 its £60 cheaper and bl**** cheap as we all paid £229 last month , If it gets messy we may have to sort something out night before with a round of drinks or  on the day getting the dinners in or something  :D  :D

so yep to clarify will be first ten to cough up over the dog and bone Im afraid , as Ive had other people contact me over the last few days  via phone and pm trying to reserve a place etc  I  thought it only fair  way to do it  .   :(

other way and I wouldnt have a problem is to work it so all wscc members paid the same, we could split the difference and sort it on the day, depending on numbrs and maths aint my strong point  :blush: but  it would prob only work out at £165 each  :suspect:  :suspect: