• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

• SIMON.G.

Well, about 85% of Cadwell,wot about the mountain

that must have been where he set up the tartan rug after his leisurley drive  for a  picnic  :oops:  :D

d_6337.jpg

caught me a wopper :oops:  

I reckon first session  there will be a queue of cars including the mighty Pinto following  you out cameras pointing taking advantage of your innocence with the track  :p  :p  :p

d_6337.jpg

caught me a wopper :oops:  

I reckon first session  there will be a queue of cars including the mighty Pinto following  you out cameras pointing taking advantage of your innocence with the track  :p  :p  :p

Think I may need a fair bit of zoom on the ol' camera that knows no lies, to keep Tommo in focus!  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :D

Think I may need a fair bit of zoom on the ol' camera that knows no lies, to keep Tommo in focus!  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :D

are you pointing it backwards at him  like  :oops:  :p  :p

Looks like I'll have to change up to 3rd then :oops:

Looks like I'll have to change up to 3rd then :oops:

Well if your gonna use third, 'spose I'll have to too!.. :laugh:  :laugh:

Sorry to take the thread off at a tangent...........

But if for any reason someone that is currently booked on to this day can't make it for any reason could they call me on 07921 914318 as I would love to do this but have seen the thread too late :(

Cheers

Eddie  :durr:

right, found us a very nice and clean camp site, which is only 1.5 miles from the circuit itself.

usual camp site facilities, heated toilet block, free showers, "Elm Cottage is also in a position to supply visitors with many other secondary services such as battery charging, an on-site tyre inflation facility, and morning newspapers. Cold drinks, ices, fresh milk and a few other essentials as well as the facility for freezing ice-packs are available from the site reception".

spoke to them today and the cost is £10 for the night (that's per party, not per person) IE two or three in a car with trailers for a tenner!

they are fussy were we sleep and prefer that we bring tents rather than rough it in the cars (family camp site blah blah blah), but i guess who would know once we are in

they prefer us to be in by 8.pm but if paid in advanced they would not mind too much

if anyone wants to stay at this site, Ive been asked to collect names and numbers, and i can organise paying for it in advance, just mail or pm me with some details

they are fussy were we sleep and prefer that we bring tents rather than rough it in the cars (family camp site blah blah blah), but i guess who would know once we are in

I'm interested, but I dont think Pete will allow me to share his tent, he reckons I snore..  :blush:  :blush:

I'm interested, but I dont think Pete will allow me to share his tent, he reckons I snore..  :blush:  :blush:

understatement allert  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

Thats ok, you can sleep in Jeffs Tent  :D

You can sleep on a weetabix, no airbed required  :D