CHEAP OULTON PARK TRACKDAY

JeffC

Jeff, you MUST do Anglesey. Trust me on this.

After all, I was right about Oulton, wasn't I? :t-up:  :cool:

P.s. I noticed you are/were on the provisional list for Anglesy tomorrow. Guess I wont see you there then mate?

yeh yeh ok then you were right  :D  :D  :D

booked it when I started the s/s  back in March as it was the sprint the day after. but as sprinting wasnt for me  :zzz:  I never bothered doing the track day

will maybe attend the next one the captain goes to ,  :t-up:

ps keep your eyes peeled I may have some more cheap oultons comin up  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

• SIMON.G.

must admit when I watched that , after my initial getting away I thought the captain was catching me back up again  :blush:  :D  was so relieved to see It was your car  :D  :D  :D

must admit when I watched that , after my initial getting away I thought the captain was catching me back up again  :blush:  :D  was so relieved to see It was your car  :D  :D  :D

Aye, another wasp!  :D  :D  :D

Aye, another wasp!  :D  :D  :D

or as Mrs c and the kids call it calls it " stingo " from flower tot garden   :angry:  :D  :D

stingo.jpg

some nice videos there pete, wish i had the b***s to let someone drive my car so i could see the flames for real  :love:  :love:  :cool:

That can be arranged  ;)  :D